Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Looks as though we're going to be left lumbered with JW10, then. Broken his leg.

Looks as though we're going to be left lumbered with JW10, then. Broken his leg.

You've only got him on loan, Rich. It'll be the parent club, not AFCB who will be lumbered with him.

Abou Wilsheraby

An injury (if as reported) which could sadly result in the end of JW's career at the highest level.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    An injury (if as reported) which could sadly result in the end of JW's career at the highest level.
    Not sure he ever played at the highest level, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not sure he ever played at the highest level, tbh.
    Generally speaking when one plays regularly for one of the big 4 (or is it now 6) one is seen to be playing at least on a domestic level at the highest.

Then again we always have that appearance v Barcelona where he ran around like a demented Jack Russell and was hailed widely as the future of English football, the new Gazza. How apt that may be in time.

It is difficult to see where he goes from here as if I were his advisor I would be telling him not to sign any new deal we may offer him as I feel it will only be a move to protect the asset as opposed to future of the player.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It is difficult to see where he goes from here as if I were his advisor I would be telling him not to sign any new deal we may offer him as I feel it will only be a move to protect the asset as opposed to future of the player.
    Or his advisor might be telling him to get as much money out of Arsenal as possible to sit around mostly injured for the next few years.