Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am rather sensible with my money these days.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Because it is a shíthouse. A factor your average estate agent will leave off the glossy blurb.
    as I said on here recently I can tell when searching North London just from the price that something will be in Edmonton.

However I have a feeling that this years soon to be Premier League Champions the mighty Tottenham Hotspur will have a whole regeneration of the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    as I said on here recently I can tell when searching North London just from the price that something will be in Edmonton.

However I have a feeling that this years soon to be Premier League Champions the mighty Tottenham Hotspur will have a whole regeneration of the area.
    Any area with a train service into town should get there in the end, even if Tottenham is the last place in London to gentrify. Especially with the Overground well integrated into the transport network and reasonably priced. You can get into Liverpool Street from Edmonton Green, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Any area with a train service into town should get there in the end, even if Tottenham is the last place in London to gentrify. Especially with the Overground well integrated into the transport network and reasonably priced. You can get into Liverpool Street from Edmonton Green, for example.
    Ideally I would like to stick to the Enfield area a little bit more north I don't mind either.
    But depending on which rail company runs where as some of these fares are astronomical.

Ideally I would like to stick to the Enfield area a little bit more north I don't mind either.
    But depending on which rail company runs where as some of these fares are astronomical.
    I walked up the whole of the old A10 / Hertford Road (the old Roman Ermine Street) from the City to the M25 yesterday so saw quite a bit of the Enfield area close up. If you like Turkish restaurants and shops, it's well-provided .

I walked up the whole of the old A10 / Hertford Road (the old Roman Ermine Street) from the City to the M25 yesterday so saw quite a bit of the Enfield area close up. If you like Turkish restaurants and shops, it's well-provided .
    I probably drove past you at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I probably drove past you at some point.
    Did you nip down the road for a kebab then? Or to go to one of the Lidls every mile or so?

That's a long way!

I like being up that part of London. I am always finding new places to go. just found Friern Barnet Retail park off the North Circular. takes me 10 mins tops to get there. Maybe I'll buy a flat in the former mental home.

Much better than going to up the Cambridge Road where Toys R us is.

Did you nip down the road for a kebab then? Or to go to one of the Lidls every mile or so?
    No. I live in Ware and work in Enfield, so the Great Cambridge Road (as the A10 rather grandly styles itself) is wearyingly familiar to me.

Mind you, it gets rather pleasant once you're past the M25 and Cheshunt.

I hate Lidl. I am not a snob but, I hate Lidl.

The only one I will go to is the one in Palace Exchange for the free parking but I will avoid it as much as possible.

That's a long way!

I like being up that part of London. I am always finding new places to go. just found Friern Barnet Retail park off the North Circular. takes me 10 mins tops to get there. Maybe I'll buy a flat in the former mental home.
    Home to roost

Have you paid the fag fine ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.