Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am rather sensible with my money these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I hate Lidl. I am not a snob but, I hate Lidl.

The only one I will go to is the one in Palace Exchange for the free parking but I will avoid it as much as possible.
    I like to pop into the Palace Exchange one now and again to see what their latest foreign food promotion is - and occasionally to purchase worrying cheap lobsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Home to roost

Have you paid the fag fine ?
    I paid it immediately.
    But if that is the cost of being a homosexual man then I am proud to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. I live in Ware and work in Enfield, so the Great Cambridge Road (as the A10 rather grandly styles itself) is wearyingly familiar to me.

Mind you, it gets rather pleasant once you're past the M25 and Cheshunt.
    Ah, I was on what I assume was the old version of the A10 - the Hertford Road. From the days when roads went through places rather than round them. (And it was actually monday).

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ah, I was on what I assume was the old version of the A10 - the Hertford Road. From the days when roads went through places rather than round them. (And it was actually monday).
    Ware did your walk start from ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I like to pop into the Palace Exchange one now and again to see what their latest foreign food promotion is - and occasionally to purchase worrying cheap lobsters.
    Everytime I go in there they have those whole serrano type hams on a stand, I always consider buying won but resist.

Friern Barnet Retail park off the North Circular.
    I had a look for fridge-freezers in there. Actually ended up getting one from Tottenham Hale.

In that case I probably drove past you. the A10 is the one goes to Seven Sisters?

I had a look for fridge-freezers in there. Actually ended up getting one from Tottenham Hale.
    Do they still have that Asda home place there? it has a Woolworths type quality about it.

I paid it immediately.
    But if that is the cost of being a homosexual man then I am proud to pay.
    A funds overflow account might help you to moderate your income and save a set amount of pound coins

Also DO NOT fall for beggar shysters

Perhaps you could become a beggar shyster
    They go home by chauffeur driven cars
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    A funds overflow account might help you to moderate your income and save a set amount of pound coins

Also DO NOT fall for beggar shysters

Perhaps you could become a beggar shyster
    They go home by chauffeur driven cars
    I was thinking I should just withdraw cash for the month and spend that only.
    I was under the assumption paying by card is better as you spend the exact amounts but maybe not.