Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bayern fans whining about refereeing decisions :cloud9:

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Last week one of your nostrils started working again after a 30 year break and now this

I do not want to worry you but something is wrong
    It's ok, the nostril has quit again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well I'm not drooling so I guess not. That's just my guess, of course.
    Probably a TIA (Transient Ischemic attack) as dizziness and continued dizzy spells are a very common symptom as opposed to the drooling you mention.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Probably a TIA (Transient Ischemic attack) as dizziness and continued dizzy spells are a very common symptom as opposed to the drooling you mention.
    Oh good, that sounds fine then.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Symptoms of a TIA tend to resolve within 24 hours and yer man here's still banjaxed.

One has to assume some degree of competence on behalf of his doctor, surely?

And don't mention Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not hugely surprising. Keep reading how such and such a Welsh player was the outstanding player in his position in the six nations - how come the ****s finished fifth then. Disappointed if he leaves out Joseph for Roberts - I like Roberts but he has done nothing in the past two seasons to suggest he is still good enough at this level. Looks like he is trying to batter the All Blacks - that won't work. Really need some guile in the teams
    And Joseph was in anyway ******* BBC gossip