Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bayern fans whining about refereeing decisions :cloud9:

Bayern fans whining about refereeing decisions :cloud9:

Schadenfreude is wonderful thing.

They were admittedly ****ing awful decisions (the red and the first offside anyway, though Vidal could have gone earlier)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

They were admittedly ****ing awful decisions (the red and the first offside anyway, though Vidal could have gone earlier)
    And Neuer's broken his foot.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. (I don't know him but: not a kind face.)

Cracking game to watch all the same, I am not bothered by conspiracy theories and the likes so just tick this off as another incidence of refereeing (and his officials) incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

How are you today? Upright?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How are you today? Upright?
    Wandered out to the office. Big mistake. Awaiting a lift to the doc and then it's back to beddy byes for me

I almost just fell out of this chair. How can you just fall out of a chair, for fúck's sake?

He's a very nice chap apparently - I met his neighbour once. And anyway - they don't have a meaningful game til August

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Cracking game to watch all the same, I am not bothered by conspiracy theories and the likes so just tick this off as another incidence of refereeing (and his officials) incompetence.
    Yes - you could argue they got a very kind penalty due to Robben's continuing problems with gravity. Utterly ****e refereeing all round. How the Vidal second yellow was even a foul beggars belief

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hopefully video assistance for referees will help limit their incompetence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_I...otball_scandal

Wandered out to the office. Big mistake. Awaiting a lift to the doc and then it's back to beddy byes for me

I almost just fell out of this chair. How can you just fall out of a chair, for fúck's sake?
    Does it feel like an inner ear thing? You would have thought that during all your years of buggering about in aeroplanes you'd have noticed any inherent issues there, but you never know.

Yes - you could argue they got a very kind penalty due to Robben's continuing problems with gravity. Utterly ****e refereeing all round. How the Vidal second yellow was even a foul beggars belief
    Quite, coupled with Casemiro still being on the pitch must have really galled the Hun.