Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bayern fans whining about refereeing decisions :cloud9:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Schadenfreude is wonderful thing.

They were admittedly ****ing awful decisions (the red and the first offside anyway, though Vidal could have gone earlier)
    The Lions squad is looking very Welsh friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The Lions squad is looking very Welsh friendly
    Not hugely surprising. Keep reading how such and such a Welsh player was the outstanding player in his position in the six nations - how come the ****s finished fifth then. Disappointed if he leaves out Joseph for Roberts - I like Roberts but he has done nothing in the past two seasons to suggest he is still good enough at this level. Looks like he is trying to batter the All Blacks - that won't work. Really need some guile in the teams

Real Madrid were 1/2 to qualify at the start of extra time.

Bayern scoring another away goal first was a worry but they were down to 10 men and lewandowski was a sacrificial Robert Pires sub.

Easy money

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Quite, coupled with Casemiro still being on the pitch must have really galled the Hun.
    Quite, that foul he committed was as nailed on a yellow as you will see, and he got away with it.

Vidal then clearly wins the ball with a great tackle and gets sent off. Superb.

If only they spent more time showing Mueller's face after that decision and Ronaldo's goals it would have been truly wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Does it feel like an inner ear thing? You would have thought that during all your years of buggering about in aeroplanes you'd have noticed any inherent issues there, but you never know.
    My ears feel fine. He's given me some anti dizziness pills and defenstrated me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My ears feel fine. He's given me some anti dizziness pills and defenstrated me.
    So what's the root cause?

So what's the root cause?
    No idea. He suggested that the loonies at NHS direct should have made me go to hospital when it happened in case it was a stroke, then rapidly lost interest.

I can see why everyone is so wedded to 'our' NHS. The cat gets better treatment.

No idea. He suggested that the loonies at NHS direct should have made me go to hospital when it happened in case it was a stroke, then rapidly lost interest.

I can see why everyone is so wedded to 'our' NHS. The cat gets better treatment.
    So it deffo wasn't a stroke?

So it deffo wasn't a stroke?
    Well I'm not drooling so I guess not. That's just my guess, of course.

Well I'm not drooling so I guess not. That's just my guess, of course.
    Last week one of your nostrils started working again after a 30 year break and now this

I do not want to worry you but something is wrong
    10 characters? Pile of cund.