Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xhaka seems to a be a figure of abuse online*

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It will be dropped for the weekend R.
    I'll have to doff my cap to Him if He does. It'd be a very bold move from the stubborn old man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'll have to doff my cap to Him if He does. It'd be a very bold move from the stubborn old man.
    It will be a bold move to revert to a defensive system he has used consistently for two decades?

It will be a bold move to revert to a defensive system he has used consistently for two decades?
    Wenger even tinkered with the substitute times yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Wenger even tinkered with the substitute times yesterday.
    Richard has confused me.

Richard has confused me.
    I was travelling as the game was going on last night - I have no idea what everyone is going on about. The world has gone mad

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was travelling as the game was going on last night - I have no idea what everyone is going on about. The world has gone mad
    a few odd things happened

Wenger did change his formation
    We won
    Sanchez looked ridiculously happy at the end. and even Ozil was smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I did not watch it but am aware that he changed to a back 3 last night. Again not having seen the match I believe it worked to a degree but with players at times (understandably) looking a little uncomfortable.

Boro away I think you can try these things on, City at Wembley in a Cup semi final I expect to see us revert.

I did not watch it but am aware that he changed to a back 3 last night. Again not having seen the match I believe it worked to a degree but with players at times (understandably) looking a little uncomfortable.

Boro away I think you can try these things on, City at Wembley in a Cup semi final I expect to see us revert.
    I think it was more that Wenger was expecting Boro to appraoch the game the same way Palace did a week before. But that never seemed to happen.

I don't think it's a big masterplan of Wenger to be a permanent fixture.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think it was more that Wenger was expecting Boro to appraoch the game the same way Palace did a week before. But that never seemed to happen.

I don't think it's a big masterplan of Wenger to be a permanent fixture.
    Where was Mustafi?

Where was Mustafi?
    No idea,

Where the hell is Lucas Perez?