Injured.

Yaya Sanogo?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Injured.

Yaya Sanogo?
    He's whipping up a storm in the reserves/u23s

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He's whipping up a storm in the reserves/u23s
    I seem to remember Bendtner, Lupoli and Stokes all looked like world-beaters in the stiffs...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I did not watch it but am aware that he changed to a back 3 last night. Again not having seen the match I believe it worked to a degree but with players at times (understandably) looking a little uncomfortable.

Boro away I think you can try these things on, City at Wembley in a Cup semi final I expect to see us revert.
    I concur - as Pat said below, it was as much to cope with their big lads up front. Although I can see us using it more often. This left back from Shalke is more than comfortable in the system. Quite a big chap as well

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I won't really judge him properly until he has a decent partner in midfield. He has had to play with some absolute ****e this season. Coquelin and Ramsey have been awful. He even had to play with Chamberlain next to him at some point.
    Whatever he did well or badly last night at least he consistently showed for the ball out of defence and didn't opt to hide upfield behind a big bloke or stand statue-like next to his marker. Ramsey on the other hand seems to be allergic to possession outside the final third.

Xhaka will be ok and when he is I hope we all remember that Tony Cascarino described him as the worst signing of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Whatever he did well or badly last night at least he consistently showed for the ball out of defence and didn't opt to hide upfield behind a big bloke or stand statue-like next to his marker. Ramsey on the other hand seems to be allergic to possession outside the final third.

Xhaka will be ok and when he is I hope we all remember that Tony Cascarino described him as the worst signing of all time
    Good man Tony

Good man Tony
    I mean, look at some of our other signings. Or even Sissoko at Spurs, what a ****ing stinker that is

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

If you didn't see Ramsey showing for the ball in our half you watched a different game than I did. He showed plenty and received it plenty and did f*ck all with it pretty much every time.

He looks a player completely shorn of confidence, he seems unwilling to try and create and endlessly plays square balls that any Sunday leaguer could play. His idea of creativity is to endlessly run forward hoping something works out.

Possibly this is because every time he tries something it goes wrong. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    If you didn't see Ramsey showing for the ball in our half you watched a different game than I did. He showed plenty and received it plenty and did f*ck all with it pretty much every time.

He looks a player completely shorn of confidence, he seems unwilling to try and create and endlessly plays square balls that any Sunday leaguer could play. His idea of creativity is to endlessly run forward hoping something works out.

Possibly this is because every time he tries something it goes wrong. Who knows.
    Xhaka is the only person of the current team whom I would consider casting in my movie. The rest are degenerate pissants. Well, Giroud for village idiot, of course.