Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: One win and it's back to this nonsense....

One win and it's back to this nonsense....

Ffs Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Ffs Arsenal
    It's all right, t - will be the last one for a while.

What are you making of the IPL so far?

I'm loving it.

KKR are playing like champs. Seem to have so much in their locker and the players are getting it done. Trent Boult has struggled in the first couple of matches but it looks like he's slowly coming back into form...the need him...Woakes, Coulter Nile and Sunil Narin can't do it every game for them.

Thought the Supergiants played amazingly well the other night to defend 162 vs RCB. Stokes was excellent for his 3 for 18. They've got a lovely squad and no one should ever write them off with two absolute pros like Steve Smith and Dhoni in their line up.

One player I liked....Pawan Negi for RCB...24 year old local spinner. The kid's got plenty of heart!!!

I'm loving it.

KKR are playing like champs. Seem to have so much in their locker and the players are getting it done. Trent Boult has struggled in the first couple of matches but it looks like he's slowly coming back into form...the need him...Woakes, Coulter Nile and Sunil Narin can't do it every game for them.

Thought the Supergiants played amazingly well the other night to defend 162 vs RCB. Stokes was excellent for his 3 for 18. They've got a lovely squad and no one should ever write them off with two absolute pros like Steve Smith and Dhoni in their line up.

One player I liked....Pawan Negi for RCB...24 year old local spinner. The kid's got plenty of heart!!!
    I quite fancy the Supergiants - bit annoying if Smith wins it though. Funny to see RCB struggling though - Gayle on 9999 as I type

Loooool did you see that? McCullums hat touched the rope...not out

Loooool did you see that? McCullums hat touched the rope...not out
    Clumsy bugger - better not do that for Middlesex