Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PM to make a state,net in downing st at 11;15

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Why would they call an election when already in power?? To try and increase their majority?
    I have no idea. I would think they would want to be as stable as possible considering this brexit business.

so I am leaning to believe we are declaring war on spain

Why would they call an election when already in power?? To try and increase their majority?
    Bigger majority for the brexit deal vote. Also secure an extra 2 years in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Maybe Sturgeon got her wish.
    She's already categorically said no on that.

Seems unlikely the Queen's dead because this isn't how the announcement of that is supposed to go down.

Could be Phil?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She's already categorically said no on that.

Seems unlikely the Queen's dead because this isn't how the announcement of that is supposed to go down.

Could be Phil?
    hmm. I am quite eager to find out. Must be important due to the timing since we've just had an Easter break.

How do I buy currency so I can make a profit once it goes back up after the announcement.

hmm. I am quite eager to find out. Must be important due to the timing since we've just had an Easter break.

How do I buy currency so I can make a profit once it goes back up after the announcement.
    BBC's saying snap election June 8th

BBC's saying snap election June 9th
    Oh god having to vote for something again.
    I don't like polling station staff. They seem like the sort of people you see on Bargain Hunt.

Oh god having to vote for something again.
    I don't like polling station staff. They seem like the sort of people you see on Bargain Hunt.
    My feelings exactly. I predict the lowest turnout in British electoral history.

People of Sunderland can't wait to start counting

Changed times B what with your so called Brexit and all that.

There is potentially or possibly a lot of anger aimed in error at the Tories. Were I a politician I would run a campaign based on reversing said exit and cruise to victory on a platform of misguided ignorance and lies.

to be in office to see out the Brexit thing?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”