Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not a great Easter weekend. Spurs now in with a real shout of winning the title.

Not a great Easter weekend. Spurs now in with a real shout of winning the title.

If that happens, I for one will welcome thermonuclear war.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    it will be entertaining.

On a side note why did Alexis look so happy last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    it will be entertaining.

On a side note why did Alexis look so happy last night.
    £300k a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    £300k a week?

he just seemed overly happy and went out of his way to congratulate everyone.

Spurs now in with a real shout of winning the double.
    Fixed that for you. 1961 all over again.

On the plus side, we could f*ck up their chances by avoiding defeat at the Lane.

Also, they have a few other nasty fixtures left. I'm not panicking yet.

Yes, but my leg of lamb Sunday fell into the 'historic' category. Well done me.

Also, while we aren't really allowed to say it, I wouldn't be unhappy if Chelsea collapsed and Spurs won the league. There, I said it. It's how I feel.

I find it really hard to hate this Spurs side and while I can't think of a single obnoxious, irritating, vile Spurs supporter in the office, Chelsea has them in droves.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Fixed that for you. 1961 all over again.
    Yeah. Böllocks. And the following year there was the Cuban Missile Crisis. Do Spurs only win leagues at times of heightened nuclear tension?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yes, but my leg of lamb Sunday fell into the 'historic' category. Well done me.

Also, while we aren't really allowed to say it, I wouldn't be unhappy if Chelsea collapsed and Spurs won the league. There, I said it. It's how I feel.

I find it really hard to hate this Spurs side and while I can't think of a single obnoxious, irritating, vile Spurs supporter in the office, Chelsea has them in droves.
    I tend to be quite open-minded about most things, but I think wanting Spurs to win the league less than any other club is kind of integral to being an Arsenal fan in any meaningful sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    On the plus side, we could f*ck up their chances by avoiding defeat at the Lane.

Also, they have a few other nasty fixtures left. I'm not panicking yet.
    Or we could be a stepping stone to their triumph - doubly so if we were to lose to them in the Cup Final.

This could literally be the worst year in human history