Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xhaka seems to a be a figure of abuse online*

Xhaka seems to a be a figure of abuse online*

I think he's quite tremendous and will prove to be an excellent signing

*most arsenal players have been a figure of abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think he's quite tremendous and will prove to be an excellent signing

*most arsenal players have been a figure of abuse.
    I won't really judge him properly until he has a decent partner in midfield. He has had to play with some absolute ****e this season. Coquelin and Ramsey have been awful. He even had to play with Chamberlain next to him at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I won't really judge him properly until he has a decent partner in midfield. He has had to play with some absolute ****e this season. Coquelin and Ramsey have been awful. He even had to play with Chamberlain next to him at some point.

It is the most cluttered area of the team with Xhaka and then Ramsey, Coquelin, Elneny and soon Wilshere all competing to play beside, maybe Cazorla also though I fear he is now dead, Chamberlain also being touted by some as a viable option.

Thing is would hope or expect to see at least 2-3 of them go in the summer so I am not sure we are any clearer who our best midfield is, Xhaka + ????

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It is the most cluttered area of the team with Xhaka and then Ramsey, Coquelin, Elneny and soon Wilshere all competing to play beside, maybe Cazorla also though I fear he is now dead, Chamberlain also being touted by some as a viable option.

Thing is would hope or expect to see at least 2-3 of them go in the summer so I am not sure we are any clearer who our best midfield is, Xhaka + ????
    Definitely best with Cazorla but, as you say, I fear he's gone. So it will be Wilshere next season, I should imagine.

Xhaka + the world class midfielder that we have needed for years and that Wenger will now sign since not even he can have any faith in the Ramsey any longer.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Xhaka + the world class midfielder that we have needed for years and that Wenger will now sign since not even he can have any faith in the Ramsey any longer.

HA HA HA HA
    Ramsey played last night didn't he???

So by my memory the last 3 games has seen Xhaka + Coquelin then Elneny and then Ramsey. Can't help.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

HA HA HA HA
    Laugh all you wish WES. but it's only fair that Wenger let's all of his current players thrive in his newly formed erm formation that was introduced last night. I would expect at least another season. and possibly a 2nd as we will need to learn from things and get the speeerit right.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Laugh all you wish WES. but it's only fair that Wenger let's all of his current players thrive in his newly formed erm formation that was introduced last night. I would expect at least another season. and possibly a 2nd as we will need to learn from things and get the speeerit right.
    I'm quite excited about it. It gives him a new project for the next 2 years and maybe, just maybe, it will change the nature of our annual collapse (which seems to be getting progressively more severe).

There is virtually no chance of Him leaving so I'm sure that we all agree it's better to try this new model for a couple of years rather than persisting with 4231 which clearly doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'm quite excited about it. It gives him a new project for the next 2 years and maybe, just maybe, it will change the nature of our annual collapse (which seems to be getting progressively more severe).

There is virtually no chance of Him leaving so I'm sure that we all agree it's better to try this new model for a couple of years rather than persisting with 4231 which clearly doesn't work.
    It will be dropped for the weekend R.

Ramsey played last night didn't he???

So by my memory the last 3 games has seen Xhaka + Coquelin then Elneny and then Ramsey. Can't help.
    Which given the amount of time he has had to judge Coq, Elneny and Ramsey in training and games, suggests that none of them are up to it.

Which suggests he should sell some of them and move on to a new and better version regardless of cost.

At this point I will refer you back to the end of my previous post.