Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Might I just point out that war clouds are gathering in various parts of the world...

Might I just point out that war clouds are gathering in various parts of the world...

...and that redgunamo is nowhere to be seen on AWIMB
    Last edited by Burney; 04-13-2017 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Plus if he was investigated his login name on here wouldn't help his cause.

One suspects he is advising some ghastly dictator or other, for they most assuredly pay best.

His brood's Amex bills don't pay themselves, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One suspects he is advising some ghastly dictator or other, for they most assuredly pay best.

THREADJACK.
    My favourite card I have is my Amex. Why is this? I can't explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    THREADJACK.
    I can. They give me Avios points.

Plus, there's something Johnny-come-Lately about all these other cards if you ask me. Amex has a bit of historical heft to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Thing is, I use red's presence or absence from here as a reliable barometer of whether something's going to kick off or not.

I can. They give me Avios points.

Plus, there's something Johnny-come-Lately about all these other cards if you ask me. Amex has a bit of historical heft to it.
    Though sometimes I feel like a dick asking if they take Amex.
    But on the other hand if they don't take it and I've put my card in the machine and they say 'we don't take amex' I sort of give disappointed 'oh'

I went for the cashback won. Came in very handy as I paid everything for the wedding on it. and I like that I know the card will always work. I find it strange though that any letters they send me come all the way from Florida

THREADJACK.
    Mine too. I like the way it says 'Member since' on the front and that mine says '91'. 26 years, mother of God. I like it that there isn't anything as petty as a credit limit, and that when you call them you immediately get to speak to a real human being. In the past couple of years I've even used the concierge service a few times, when I couldn't find a hotel room at late notice, and they have never failed me.

Proper service. wd Amex.

Though sometimes I feel like a dick asking if they take Amex.
    I went for the cashback won. Came in very handy as I paid everything for the wedding on it.

But on the other hand if they don't take it and I've put my card in the machine and they say 'we don't take amex' I sort of give disappointed 'oh'
    The thing that fücks me off is in restaurants, where they use one of those wallet things to hold the bill that they clearly got free from Amex and which clearly displays the Amex logo. So you put your Amex card in there, hand it to the waiter and they say 'Sorry, we don't take American Express'

Thing is, I use red's presence or absence from here as a reliable barometer of whether something's going to kick off or not.
    On the other hand he might simply be fomenting unrest in some small but profitable civil war we'll never get to hear about.

Much as one admires his discretion, one does rather resent the lack of juicy tales.