Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: While I sympathise with to some extent and understand that autistic kids hate change,

While I sympathise with to some extent and understand that autistic kids hate change,

does this woman really expect a multi-billion pound retail group to change its stock policies to accommodate one child?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/13/mother...hapes-6572311/

Also, the pic that says 'HELP RUBY' just made me laugh, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    does this woman really expect a multi-billion pound retail group to change its stock policies to accommodate one child?

'Autistic' means 'in need of a slap', doesn't it?

Honestly. These made up 'diseases' didn't exist before they were, erm, made up.

Sciencewánkers.

I'm also dubious about the decision to introduce an autistic character to Sesame Street. Will it really help to draw attention to the character's weirdness?

On the plus side, if that is the only thing she is going to eat then she is going to die fairly soon anyway. May as well starve to death now.

Or, you know, try and do something about your own condition rather than relying on Tesco.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm also dubious about the decision to introduce an autistic character to Sesame Street. Will it really help to draw attention to the character's weirdness?
    Why does everyone have to over analyse the past. Bert and Ernie are just a couple of nice chaps who live together. Bert is a bit grumpy.

'looking back there is clearly homosexu........' bore off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Why does everyone have to over analyse the past. Bert and Ernie are just a couple of nice chaps who live together. Bert is a bit grumpy.

'looking back there is clearly homosexu........' bore off.
    One of the most irritating parts of parenthood is listening to other witless c*nt parents making jokes about Mr Tumble being a nonce as if they're the first ones to do it.

I don't know why that annoys me so much, but it does. I think it's because I have quite a fondness for him - he's mega talented and is wasted on Cbeebies.

One of the most irritating parts of parenthood is listening to other witless c*nt parents making jokes about Mr Tumble being a nonce as if they're the first ones to do it.

I don't know why that annoys me so much, but it does. I think it's because I have quite a fondness for him - he's mega talented and is wasted on Cbeebies.
    I literally wouldn't know him if I fell over him, m.

In my day, I just used to fantasise about fúcking Miss Hoolie out of Balamory

Bit more difficult to talk about that with other parents at kids' parties, though.

Bit more difficult to talk about that with other parents at kids' parties, though.
    492939e1f7b89e0945488478afc57556b58114f7.jpg

See, now you're going to have to resist a nonce joke, aren't you, for fear of disappointing me

Why are you hanging round kids' parties B?

492939e1f7b89e0945488478afc57556b58114f7.jpg

See, now you're going to have to resist a nonce joke, aren't you, for fear of disappointing me
    Well anyone dressed like a clown who entertains children immediately sets the nonce alarms ringing, don't they? It's barely worth mentioning.