Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just met Georgey Graham in the heavy weights section of my gym

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It is not news to Awimb that I bench some seriously mean numbers. I mentioned it as it was incongruous to find him in there, rather than having a gentle jog on a running machine.
    Hmmmm..ok.

It is not news to Awimb that I bench some seriously mean numbers. I mentioned it as it was incongruous to find him in there, rather than having a gentle jog on a running machine.
    It's news to me - my recollection is that the weight you used on the flat bench was embarrassingly pathetic.

Ya big f*cking girl ya.

Your mum racked up some serious numbers
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Actually, I did momentarily think this was what had happened, because he looked both slightly younger and significantly shorter than I expected. But he muttered "good, thank you" and I definitely caught the distinctive Scotch voice. And one of the tennis coaches has previously claimed to be good friends with him and told me he often comes in, so it was certainly him.

I, too - and I'm not sure what this says about both of us - almost instantly weighed up going into the changing rooms to catch a glimpse of his cock
    Natural curiosity, m. We all want to know what GG's packing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Natural curiosity, m. We all want to know what GG's packing.
    brown envelope.

Actually, are you sure it was him? It might just have been a lookey-likey and you just went up to a random older man in the gym and said 'Thanks for the memories'.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    brown envelope.
    I just want to see his cock, f. I've no interest in his 'brown envelope'. NTTAWWI.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I'd have thought that your famous man has an ambivalent relation to his dick. Too small, and his quest for power is too obvious. Too big, and you're a weirdo not respectful of nature's bounty.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I'd have thought that your famous man has an ambivalent relation to his dick. Too small, and his quest for power is too obvious. Too big, and you're a weirdo not respectful of nature's bounty.
    Don't we all have an ambivalent relation to our dicks, ega? After all, we know where the bloody things have been.

Don't we all have an ambivalent relation to our dicks, ega? After all, we know where the bloody things have been.
    In your mum in most of AWIMB's case
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar