Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I just met Georgey Graham in the heavy weights section of my gym

I just met Georgey Graham in the heavy weights section of my gym

This is mainly odd because the last I heard he was virtually wheelchair bound

Anyway, I walked up to him arms outstretched like Tony Adams after his goal against Everton. He looked confused, so I said "thanks for the memories" and shook his hand.

He showed very, very little indication that he wished to prolong the interaction any further

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Anyway, I walked up to him arms outstretched like Tony Adams after his goal against Everton. He looked confused, so I said "thanks for the memories" and shook his hand.

He showed very, very little indication that he wished to prolong the interaction any further
    Did you see his cock in the changing room afterwards?

Actually, are you sure it was him? It might just have been a lookey-likey and you just went up to a random older man in the gym and said 'Thanks for the memories'.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you see his cock in the changing room afterwards?
    Here we go with the cock, here we go. In a minute you'll tell us how revolting it must have been to see the cock, but we know you're touching yourself under your desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Here we go with the cock, here we go. In a minute you'll tell us how revolting it must have been to see the cock, but we know you're touching yourself under your desk.
    Not at all. If I'd met George Graham in the gym, I would make it my business to get a sight of his cock out of sheer curiosity.

Not at all. If I'd met George Graham in the gym, I would make it my business to get a sight of his cock out of sheer curiosity.
    bsessed:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    bsessed:
    Personally, I find your incuriosity about our erstwhile manager's genitalia odd. Curiosity is what has driven mankind's greatest achievements.

Personally, I find your incuriosity about our erstwhile manager's genitalia odd. Curiosity is what has driven mankind's greatest achievements.
    I have better things to ponder than George Graham's crusty old helmet. Actually I think you once ordered me a pint of that in The Cricketers.

Yeah yeah...how much you bench bro? #swole #gymtalk

I once met him at Tesco, Brent Cross. He was quite friendly and we chatted for a couple of minutes. You must have done something to upset him
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman