Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know what's really ****ing me off at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The fact that I still haven't been able to lay my mitts on a new £1 coin. I rarely spend cash at all, preferring to use my phone/card to pay for things. But since the 28th March I have gone out of my way to withdraw cash monies, in the hope that I will receive a new £1 coin in my change.

So far, nothing. Just miserable old gold wons. Very disappointing.

I got my first 3 £0.80 coins yesterday. I also have a bunch of £4 notes, none with any useful serial numbers
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Isn't suggesting that you'd expect a saffer to be racist just as bigoted as the worst racist?
    In all my life I've not met a non racist saffer.... not saying they all are, just from my experience
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    In all my life I've not met a non racist saffer.... not saying they all are, just from my experience
    Oh, I have. Although she went the other way and was terrifically earnest and nice to a degree I found unsettling.

To be fair, it must be pretty hard for anyone who grew up under Apartheid not to have absorbed a lot of the prejudices inadvertently.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Well, you haven't met me so that explains that one.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I haven't had a Guinness for ages. Does it still not travel from Ireland very well?
    It travelled perfectly well from North Acton.
    Last edited by Ash; 04-13-2017 at 10:59 AM.

One of the older guys here just said the new won reminds him of the old thruppenny bit, I think you know what hes talking about right?

'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'