Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Leicester are going to beat Atletico, aren't they?

Leicester are going to beat Atletico, aren't they?

Jesus H Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jesus H Christ.
    I am looking forward to see how Barcelona beat Juventus 4-0 at home.
    And if they are not able to do it the refs will get the word to make the necessary adjustments.

Jesus H Christ.
    I couldn't muster the strength to be po-faced about Leicester's fans' behaviour yesterday. I may even have smirked briefly.

Does no harm occasionally to remind the Spaniard that he is at heart and for all his posturing, an effete ponce.
    Last edited by Burney; 04-13-2017 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I couldn't muster the strength to be po-faced about Leicester's fans' behaviour yesterday. I may even have smirked briefly.

Does no harm occasionally to remind the Spaniard that he is, at heart and for all his posturing, an effete ponce.
    Of course the bien pensants immediately contrasted their behaviour with that of Dortmund and Monaco fans, neither of whose countries, of course, had recently threatened the others' sovereign territory.

Of course the bien pensants immediately contrasted their behaviour with that of Dortmund and Monaco fans, neither of whose countries, of course, had recently threatened the others' sovereign territory.
    I do love the way in which we are accused of stirring all this up by voting for Brexit. Because of course it's not like Spanish were behaving outrageously prior to June 24th last year, is it?

Mind you, everything is 'Because Brexit' according to a certain type of idiot. You'd think our football fans were models of good behaviour in foreign countries between 1973 and June 2016 according to some people yesterday.

I hope so but I don't think so. Not now they're behind in the tie.

Jesus H Christ.
    Nah.. Athletico will get an away goal and that will be that.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am looking forward to see how Barcelona beat Juventus 4-0 at home.
    And if they are not able to do it the refs will get the word to make the necessary adjustments.

Nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Nonsense.
    they done it last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    they done it last time.
    You are overlooking the fact that PSG were major players in their own downfall as Cavani and especially Di Maria missed chances to kill dead any hint of a Barcelona comeback.