Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Masterchef last night was an outrage.

Masterchef last night was an outrage.

A woman served raw chicken and was allowed to progress, while a Bosnian girl (who, incidentally, was extremely pretty) was sent home for serving mediocre but (and this is crucial) NON-LETHAL ravioli.

It was one of the weakest rounds ever, though. The best cook in it showed herself capable of cooking competent roast dinners and that was about it. They really do need to seed these rounds imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A woman served raw chicken and was allowed to progress, while a Bosnian girl (who, incidentally, was extremely pretty) was sent home for serving mediocre but (and this is crucial) NON-LETHAL ravioli.

It was one of the weakest rounds ever, though. The best cook in it showed herself capable of cooking competent roast dinners and that was about it. They really do need to seed these rounds imo.
    You know the rules, b
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    You know the rules, b
    Of course. Apologies.

e1.jpg

The arraogance of thon Indian chick is going to cause me to smash the tv.

Of course. Apologies.
    give us the order of who you would then . . .
    p04zm52n.jpg
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The arraogance of thon Indian chick is going to cause me to smash the tv.
    Yes. She kept talking about how great she was going to be and then served raw chicken and revolting looking dessert with no sugar in it.

It's often the way with these Indian competitors, though. They do well in the early rounds by cooking decent Indian food and then come unstuck when they have to cook proper dishes. She'll not last long imo.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    p04zm52n.jpg
    8, 7, 5, 2, 3, 1, 4, 6.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    p04zm52n.jpg
    It was the won on the right. Although she looked better in the actual programme. The won second from the right cooked the decent roasts and kept going on about how 'She's been quiet for a few years and now it's my time to shine', so I assume she's recently divorced. Third from the right was raw chicken bitch. Fourth was a heifer from Leeds who served a deconstructed mackerel sandwich that looked quite disgusting. Lad next to her was a dog handler and his culinary skills reflected that. Fat poove (who at first I thought was a fat lezza) tried and failed to cook Filipino food (although not dog, sadly). Bloke next to him didn't have a clue, while laughing boy on the end cooked one half-decent dish, but then burned his chorizo and failed to put sugar in a pannacotta.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    8, 7, 5, 2, 3, 1, 4, 6.

Is that in ascending or descending order?