Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Still, it's preferable to the old days, when you'd have been on it until 4am and had to start smoking your pork shoulder while twitching.
    True enough. In related news, I felt a movement of air through my left nostril this morning for the first time in about 15 years. Imagine having two working nostrils! What a moment that would be.

I shudder to think what your emissions are like.
    It has the optional catalytic converter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's like all central European capitals, really. They all look the samew to me.
    Weird Traffic lights, exotic police/ambulance sirens, restaurants and cafes with those tent so you can sit outside, gypsy beggars, the sense that nazi's where here once upon and time, and the potential of an allan attack at any moment, Town squares where English football hooligans congregate.

That sort of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    True enough. In related news, I felt a movement of air through my left nostril this morning for the first time in about 15 years. Imagine having two working nostrils! What a moment that would be.
    Oh, dear. I'm a bit worried that suddenly being able to smell again may come as a terrible shock to you.

You could be like Gulliver at the end of the book, where he's so disgusted by humanity having seen it in close up that he shuts himself away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Weird Traffic lights, exotic police/ambulance sirens, restaurants and cafes with those tent so you can sit outside, gypsy beggars, the sense that nazi's where here once upon and time, and the potential of an allan attack at any moment, Town squares where English football hooligans congregate.

That sort of thing?
    In my experience of Eastern Europe, Nazis are very much still there, bless em.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    that's all in the skip. Exercise bike, x trainer and inflatable spa. Mid-life crisis or what?
    If I had a garden I would be doing the same. in the flat I live now which I am renting I've done as much as I can possibly do to make it nicer but I get bored. there is nothing else I can add or move around.

Oh, dear. I'm a bit worried that suddenly being able to smell again may come as a terrible shock to you.

You could be like Gulliver at the end of the book, where he's so disgusted by humanity having seen it in close up that he shuts himself away.
    Oh, I hold no hope for the smellbuds functioning again. I'm just excited at the prospect of being able to breathe efficiently.

I'm going to buy some hooter spray to see if that will help.

10 Characters.

No Arsenal again
    Drive to Surrey tonight for 3 days and then back on Monday and fly out to Portugal for 9 days on Monday evening

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Drive to Surrey tonight for 3 days and then back on Monday and fly out to Portugal for 9 days on Monday evening
    I don't think it will take 3 days to drive to Surrey

I am heading to Kent.

That sort of thing?
    Yes, and lots of grand architecture suggesting an enormously wealthy, powerful past, causing one to wonder quite how they ended up in their current state of squalor.