Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Easter Plans?

you can make it sound similar to a helicopter, yes.

but why would you when it's grandad could do this...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 Characters.

No Arsenal again

Crouch End pub appreciation day Friday
    Wash the cars on Saturday
    BBQ Sunday
    Tea with former neighbours on Monday

What a good weekend to have not being ruined by Football until Monday night.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Get to properly stretch the legs of the new motor, quite looking forward to the drive for once
    Good luck with that on the M6-M1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Good luck with that on the M6-M1.
    M6>M42>M40>M25>M3 it's a joyous drive Shouldn't be too bad by the time we leave tonight

M6>M42>M40>M25>M3 it's a joyous drive Shouldn't be too bad by the time we leave tonight
    I've done that drive many times, and it was always the M40>M25 bit that went horribly wrong.

Still not as bad as the M3, mind. The M3 must be the worst in the world. #parkinglot

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I've done that drive many times, and it was always the M40>M25 bit that went horribly wrong.

Still not as bad as the M3, mind. The M3 must be the worst in the world. #parkinglot
    I've been doing this drive for over 8 years and the M3 has been ****ed with that stupid 50mph stretch since then

A1-M25-M23 down to Brighton on Saturday... drop the kids off then up to Gatwick on Sunday
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Cancer got my mum. Very brutal but blessedly quick. My Dad had moved out to Oz following that and we were planning his first return visit as a father son biking holiday (he was an original Ace Cafe boy ). The bike he was going to use was this very one I am rebuilding so I would have had to get it done.

He had just bought his tickets good and early when he went out like a light in his sleep

Sorry to hear about your losses, Herb. It sounds like your dad went peacefully and painlessly. Hope your mum didn't suffer too much? We do only ask for our parents to pass away quickly and as painlessly as possible.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Crouch End pub appreciation day Friday
    Wash the cars on Saturday
    BBQ Sunday
    Tea with former neighbours on Monday

What a good weekend to have not being ruined by Football until Monday night.
    Do you own a dealership or are you just very slow?

I don't do the whole car washing thing myself. We have people that do it for €8.