Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Easter Plans?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't think it will take 3 days to drive to Surrey

I am heading to Kent.
    Get to properly stretch the legs of the new motor, quite looking forward to the drive for once

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Get to properly stretch the legs of the new motor, quite looking forward to the drive for once
    I may actually have a look to see how my cruise control works
    rather than trying to figure it out whilst I am going 80mph.

Last time was funny. 'Look I put the cruise control on it's great' 'oh maybe not we seem to be slowing down'

What's the new car?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I may actually have a look to see how my cruise control works
    rather than trying to figure it out whilst I am going 80mph.

Last time was funny. 'Look I put the cruise control on it's great' 'oh maybe not we seem to be slowing down'

What's the new car?
    VW Tiguain, loads of new bits and bobs but the one thing they've taken off the spec is Cruise control! My 14 year old BMW has that!!

Good luck with that on the M6-M1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Good luck with that on the M6-M1.
    M6>M42>M40>M25>M3 it's a joyous drive Shouldn't be too bad by the time we leave tonight

M6>M42>M40>M25>M3 it's a joyous drive Shouldn't be too bad by the time we leave tonight
    I've done that drive many times, and it was always the M40>M25 bit that went horribly wrong.

Still not as bad as the M3, mind. The M3 must be the worst in the world. #parkinglot

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I've done that drive many times, and it was always the M40>M25 bit that went horribly wrong.

Still not as bad as the M3, mind. The M3 must be the worst in the world. #parkinglot
    I've been doing this drive for over 8 years and the M3 has been ****ed with that stupid 50mph stretch since then

A1-M25-M23 down to Brighton on Saturday... drop the kids off then up to Gatwick on Sunday
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar