according to James Olley of The Evening Standard

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    includes the club having all his image and licensing rights

Genuine LOL moment.

One wonders how James Olley would know such a thing, of course. But aside from that, Alexis Sanchez isn't actually that great a footballer, is he? Surely we could spend that £300,000 a week to bring our captain, heartbeat and inspiration home? :cesc:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One wonders how James Olley would know such a thing, of course. But aside from that, Alexis Sanchez isn't actually that great a footballer, is he? Surely we could spend that £300,000 a week to bring our captain, heartbeat and inspiration home? :cesc:
    Chelsea would have to find someone to take up that spot on their bench once he left, though.

Must be a slow news day?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Chelsea would have to find someone to take up that spot on their bench once he left, though.
    Mesut Ozil or Alexis Sanchez, perhaps?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Genuine LOL moment.
    ST renewal time isn't it?

ST renewal time isn't it?
    It will be soon though I suspect gullible supporters who are in doubt about their renewal may demand sexier warchest based stories than simply keeping the players we already have for now.

I see the BIL was in Killybegs during the week. Now there is a stone cold bona fide shíthouse.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It will be soon though I suspect gullible supporters who are in doubt about their renewal may demand sexier warchest based stories than simply keeping the players we already have for now.

I see the BIL was in Killybegs during the week. Now there is a stone cold bona fide shíthouse.

Haha, I did see that. Is it over West side?

Haha, I did see that. Is it over West side?
    North west coast, fishing town (as in the only employment in the town is fishing industry based). Fúcking stinks when you drive into it.

No wonder the photo of them all was taken up on a hill. Perhaps Seamus took them to Castle Murray for lunch.