Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Usual "warchest" shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't eat it anymore.

Haven't had bread since 20th of Feb.
    Exactly. And we will miss Wilshere even less.

He is more like a rare tropical fruit: hardly ever available and when he is you are left wondering why anybody eve raved about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Exactly. And we will miss Wilshere even less.

He is more like a rare tropical fruit: hardly ever available and when he is you are left wondering why anybody eve raved about him.
    We'll always have the Norwich goal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Promising?? He has been here for five or six ****ing years. At this rate he should become a decent player just after retirement.
    There is some truth in this. AW has shown himself to be insufficiently ruthless in terms of player development.

Is Jeremie Aliadiere still on our books?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There is some truth in this. AW has shown himself to be insufficiently ruthless in terms of player development.

He is proving to be pretty useless with player development, particularly with british players. I think Arsene assumes a level of hunger and professionalism that more than a few of these players maybe don't possess. He isn't great at tackling it.

Ox could be a good player but he has been of very limited use to us and rarely contributes much over a season. I wouldn't miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

This is one of my main points for a change of management at Arsenal. Wenger is quite stubborn on his projects which is fair enough.

but imo Walcott has never been good enough and he still is there.

This is one of my main points for a change of management at Arsenal. Wenger is quite stubborn on his projects which is fair enough.

19 goals, Pat. He might be a ****, he might be a bit ****, but 19 goals. Compared to the contribution of others in the squad he is almost Alexis. He is way down my list for the chop.

He's confusing, isn't he? I want to berate him but then I look at his stats and feel I can't. I also think that he cares unlike Mesut who couldn't give two ****s about Arsenal. Although I do think it's strange that Arsene said he took a long time (2 weeks) to get over the Bayern defeat. What a softie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He's confusing, isn't he? I want to berate him but then I look at his stats and feel I can't. I also think that he cares unlike Mesut who couldn't give two ****s about Arsenal. Although I do think it's strange that Arsene said he took a long time (2 weeks) to get over the Bayern defeat. What a softie.
    Thing is what do I know? I just base my opinion on what I see. Sometimes I see players who I think look really good but Wenger keeps back. I always thought Podolski seemed to score goals. Maybe this was just my impression.

Currently I feel Lucas Perez is not getting a good deal (I know he is injured) He looks class to me. But i feel he wouldn't start at all even if he was fit.

Thing is what do I know? I just base my opinion on what I see. Sometimes I see players who I think look really good but Wenger keeps back. I always thought Podolski seemed to score goals. Maybe this was just my impression.

Currently I feel Lucas Perez is not getting a good deal (I know he is injured) He looks class to me. But i feel he wouldn't start at all even if he was fit.
    All left foot, though. And only really plays against **** teams so hard to know if he's actually good or not.

Jenkinson is still with us and played for the under-23's on Monday when Yaya Sanogo scored a memorable hat-trick in fifteen minutes.

Theo Walcott is a mere 20 goals away from breaking into our Top Ten goalscorers of all time.