Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dortmund team bus bomb blast

Dortmund team bus bomb blast

One explosion - unlucky
    Two explosions - suspicious
    Three explosions - well, what do you think....?

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    One explosion - unlucky

Looks like the Polizei and Merkel have some more serious questions to answer.

I don't think it is Merkel and the police that needs to answer questions. How do we solve this in Europe. We have bombs going off in many countries in Europe. Trucks hitting peaceful people going about their business.

How do we solve this without turning our entire continent into a police state? That is the question. Pointing our fingers at our politicians isn't likely to fix this.

At a minimum we need to come together, to show collectively that we will not be cowed. Britain is a stellar example of that spirit during the Blitz. Somehow we need to find those values.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren's Dodgy Denim View Post
    I don't think it is Merkel and the police that needs to answer questions. How do we solve this in Europe. We have bombs going off in many countries in Europe. Trucks hitting peaceful people going about their business.

How do we solve this without turning our entire continent into a police state? That is the question. Pointing our fingers at our politicians isn't likely to fix this.

At a minimum we need to come together, to show collectively that we will not be cowed. Britain is a stellar example of that spirit during the Blitz. Somehow we need to find those values.
    Get rid of the EU and put borders up. How can you possibly track who's going where.

Even going into Switzerland by car is a joke. I just gave a nod to the bloke at the checkpoint.

One explosion - unlucky

Worst. Bombs. Ever*

*Thankfully
    Last edited by PSRB; 04-12-2017 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Worst. Bombs. Ever
    Probably Wenger was behind it.

One explosion - unlucky

Are our players insured for their market value?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Probably Wenger was behind it.
    the bombs had a leeelte bit handbrake on?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Are our players insured for their market value?
    True market value or Arsenal market value? The latter is approx 50% less than the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    True market value or Arsenal market value? The latter is approx 50% less than the former.
    I don't think this was Allans imo.
    It's a bit odd.