Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dortmund team bus bomb blast

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't think this was Allans imo.
    It's a bit odd.
    An Allan was following me in Soho last week. I quickened my step as I assumed as I was about to be abducted. Took a couple of turns down quiet streets and he continued to follow, then he broke into a jog at which point I put my house keys in my hand to stab if necessary.

He taps me on the shoulder and I spin around, ready to fight. Turns out I had just dropped my driving license and he wanted to return it. I felt bad

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    An Allan was following me in Soho last week. I quickened my step as I assumed as I was about to be abducted. Took a couple of turns down quiet streets and he continued to follow, then he broke into a jog at which point I put my house keys in my hand to stab if necessary.

He taps me on the shoulder and I spin around, ready to fight. Turns out I had just dropped my driving license and he wanted to return it. I felt bad

Yes ,of course you had
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Yes ,of course you had
    Well I like the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Well I like the story.
    It's true as well, although he didn't actually follow me for more than about 6 seconds.

It's true as well, although he didn't actually follow me for more than about 6 seconds.
    So basically what you said was a load of crap. Followed you for 6 seconds and in that time you thought you'd be abducted, broke into a run and swerved down a couple of side streets..... so in reality, youi dropped your DL and a few seconds later it was returned without a fuss.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    So basically what you said was a load of crap. Followed you for 6 seconds and in that time you thought you'd be abducted, broke into a run and swerved down a couple of side streets..... so in reality, youi dropped your DL and a few seconds later it was returned without a fuss.
    Haha, shut up Pokster. He chased me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren's Dodgy Denim View Post
    I don't think it is Merkel and the police that needs to answer questions. How do we solve this in Europe. We have bombs going off in many countries in Europe. Trucks hitting peaceful people going about their business.

How do we solve this without turning our entire continent into a police state? That is the question. Pointing our fingers at our politicians isn't likely to fix this.

At a minimum we need to come together, to show collectively that we will not be cowed. Britain is a stellar example of that spirit during the Blitz. Somehow we need to find those values.
    Hmmm. Merkel lets in a million young, Islamic men one year and then mysteriously develops a new and serious Islamic terror problem (alongside a more general crimewave committed by young, Islamic men).

I'd say she probably ought to answer one or two questions, really. Wouldn't you?

Haha, shut up Pokster. He chased me.
    You should know by now that you're only in danger if they shout "Allan Akbar!"