Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This príck on the United airlines flight. Thread #2

This príck on the United airlines flight. Thread #2

'Motion detection'? In a lavatory?
    Speaking of not being able to smoke on a long flight.

Nothing worse than feeling like **** already going through withdrawals and dry from the flight and a bit sweaty to arrive in a hot place and the first thing you do is light up as soon as you can get a chance too. You've arrived and you are already grumpy.

It's not even a nice cigarette.

and that's right Burney Motion detection.
    If you go in there and dance like something from tales of the unexpected it will also set them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Nothing worse than feeling like **** already going through withdrawals and dry from the flight and a bit sweaty to arrive in a hot place and the first thing you do is light up as soon as you can get a chance too. You've arrived and you are already grumpy.

On a recent flight I got pissed. Four pints before boarding and then five cans of Heineken on board. THe second half of that flight is the worst I have felt in years. I was close to tears.

and that's right Burney Motion detection.
    If you go in there and dance like something from tales of the unexpected it will also set them off.
    I'm not fussed by the lack of smoking on flights, oddly. I get a mild craving after the meal, and then just before landing, but I'm not too perturbed. That first one though, standing next to the limo by the no smoking signs, is the sweetest one of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm not fussed by the lack of smoking on flights, oddly. I get a mild craving after the meal, and then just before landing, but I'm not too perturbed. That first one though, standing next to the limo by the no smoking signs, is the sweetest one of all.
    I do like that in most other countries they are a bit laid back about that sort of thing. UK airports hate smokers. unless you are arab.

Gatwick is the worst it doesn't even seem to have an outside.

I remember that the first cigarette in really humid places like the southern states was always really ****. Partly because you'd built it up in your mind, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That first one though, standing next to the limo by the no smoking signs, is the sweetest one of all.
    Standing by the limo? You are a chauffeur as well as an airplane driver c? Same job I suppose/

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I remember that the first cigarette in really humid places like the southern states was always really ****. Partly because you'd built it up in your mind, I suppose.
    It doesn't taste right, its too hot in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Even more annoying if you don't have any cigs and have to buy a pack as soon as you land so you are not used to American marlboros

the pack is nice but white tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Standing by the limo? You are a chauffeur as well as an airplane driver c? Same job I suppose/
    Beats pulling jobbies out of the u bend, h.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It doesn't taste right, its too hot in the throat.
    Exactly. There's no refreshing effect.