Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I was hoping for Monty's analysis of the current Arsenal league position.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Firmly in the 'shíthole' camp.

Have you seen the vulgarity of the decor in the restaurants in those areas? And don't get me started on the temple of ugliness that is Harrods.
    The noise of the young lads burning around in their sports cars has put me off moving to the area tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah. 'Mainstream' Christians, eh? Those would be the ones who pick and choose their commandments, I imagine.

Not real Christians. Heretics, too, obviously.
    Yes, quite. Hence their appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Dubai a sh1thole? well relatively speaking, no, but I could certainly understand the argument.

However I merely fly in to Dubai, I holiday in a resort which I can assure you is not at all Islamic and very much not a sh1thole.
    Fúck me. It's the lack of any sense of shame that defines this Godless, standardless shítpit of a society we have created.

Why not just admit publicly and brazenly to fúcking goats? It would be less revolting.

I went there with the Father In Law the other week. I'd forgotten how utterly ghastly it was. It looks like a Cairo knocking shop.
    Oh yes, of course, I forgot to ask how the meeting went.

Oh yes, of course, I forgot to ask how the meeting went.
    It was surprisingly OK. He's a touch eccentric, opinionated and loud, but nothing someone who has conversed with WES couldn't handle.

G claims he's mellowed with age.

It was surprisingly OK. He's a touch eccentric, opinionated and loud, but nothing someone who has conversed with WES couldn't handle.

G claims he's mellowed with age.
    Ah good. Perhaps you should get him together with your father? It sounds as if they might get along swimmingly.

I'm sorry, I just had the mental image of your father, well oiled, thrusting his balls into yer sober Yanqui's face whilst reciting Yeats.

Ah good. Perhaps you should get him together with your father? It sounds as if they might get along swimmingly.

I'm sorry, I just had the mental image of your father, well oiled, thrusting his balls into yer sober Yanqui's face whilst reciting Yeats.
    The leg up on the chair was a bit special, wasn't it?

The leg up on the chair was a bit special, wasn't it?
    It is a precious memory that will remain with me forever.

It is a precious memory that will remain with me forever.
    Poor Natalie. At least v was spared the treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    10 wins in a row would change the mood of any fans, of almost any sporting club, anywhere in the world. And understandably so, except for those struggling to grasp how human emotions work, or how sport works for that matter.

Would sir care for a new hobby?
    I thought I'd given a pretty concise explanation for how human emotions work when I said that, like toddlers, football fans are unable to rationally regulate their own moods and emotions, and can have them swayed by something as simple as pointing at a plane in the sky or offering them a sweetie.