Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I was hoping for Monty's analysis of the current Arsenal league position.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Amongst others. Luton, Sparkbook, most of Pakistan etc
    And Dubai, of course.

What if I just have a dislike of people with big noses regardless of ethnicity?
    What if you just had a dislike of people with brown skin?

Amongst others. Luton, Sparkbook, most of Pakistan etc
    The UAE, Saudi, Bangladesh, yes. Indonesia, Malaysia and the Maldives, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Luton and Sparkbrook, you mean?
    Kensington? Knightsbridge?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Who needs a vote? ?
    Is that white smoke rising out of that beer mug?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. That went in Vatican II back in the 60s, I think.

I think pro-lifing is pretty much universal among most Christians in the states due to the whole pesky 'Thou shalt not kill' thing.

Anglicans aren't real Christians. They're not even real protestants, bless 'em.
    Really? That hasn't been my experience. Catholics and the Yankee born again nutters are very anti-choice however the more mainstream Protestants in my experience are much less judgmental and perfectly capable of understanding why 'thou shalt not kill' doesn't really apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Kensington? Knightsbridge?
    Firmly in the 'shíthole' camp.

Have you seen the vulgarity of the decor in the restaurants in those areas? And don't get me started on the temple of ugliness that is Harrods.

Really? That hasn't been my experience. Catholics and the Yankee born again nutters are very anti-choice however the more mainstream Protestants in my experience are much less judgmental and perfectly capable of understanding why 'thou shalt not kill' doesn't really apply.
    Ah. 'Mainstream' Christians, eh? Those would be the ones who pick and choose their commandments, I imagine.

Not real Christians. Heretics, too, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And Dubai, of course.
    Dubai a sh1thole? well relatively speaking, no, but I could certainly understand the argument.

However I merely fly in to Dubai, I holiday in a resort which I can assure you is not at all Islamic and very much not a sh1thole.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Firmly in the 'shíthole' camp.

Have you seen the vulgarity of the decor in the restaurants in those areas? And don't get me started on the temple of ugliness that is Harrods.
    I went there with the Father In Law the other week. I'd forgotten how utterly ghastly it was. It looks like a Cairo knocking shop.