Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I was hoping for Monty's analysis of the current Arsenal league position.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I did once, it was sh1te.

Butlins is a resort. So is Sandy Lane in Barbados. If you're unable to distinguish between the two you should have a word with yourself.
    I had breakfast there once. it wasn't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    To defend Charles
    I do not think he is a heavy snob
    It is just that he does not like any old cheap ****
    ty v. Quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    To defend Charles
    I do not think he is a heavy snob
    It is just that he does not like any old cheap ****
    There are plenty of incredibly upscale resorts with Michelin star food and luxurious accommodation in stunning settings. To dismiss them all is a nonsense.

Although the devious f*cker was probably just winding me up.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    There are plenty of incredibly upscale resorts with Michelin star food and luxurious accommodation in stunning settings. To dismiss them all is a nonsense.

Although the devious f*cker was probably just winding me up.
    Too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Why not accuse them of murdering Christ* while you're at it?

They did, obviously.
    Did they? I thought it was the Wops. But I've never studied much before 1400, so do tell if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. That went in Vatican II back in the 60s, I think.

I think pro-lifing is pretty much universal among most Christians in the states due to the whole pesky 'Thou shalt not kill' thing.

Anglicans aren't real Christians. They're not even real protestants, bless 'em.

But conscript their youth, give them a gun and send them to kill those who live in other countries is perfectly acceptable?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Did they? I thought it was the Wops. But I've never studied much before 1400, so do tell if I'm wrong.
    Oh, I've no idea, old chap. My knowledge of the matter is gleaned entirely from monty python.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yes, it was the Romans, as they are more politely known. Crucifixion was a Roman punishment.

"But it says in the Bible that it was the JOOS ..." wail the Christians. Well, catholics mainly.

what show up to the audience