Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dr Rich I am having a gentleman's issue

Dr Rich I am having a gentleman's issue

whilst taking a leak I noticed my member acting strange.

Whilst it seems I am peeing normally a second drippy steam is going all over the floor.

I tried wiping my cock across my cock but that's not working. if anything it made it worse.

am I getting old? or is it far more serious and deadly issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Whilst it seems I am peeing normally a second drippy steam is going all over the floor.

I tried wiping my cock across my cock but that's not working. if anything it made it worse.

Are you pulling back your foreskin? Do you even have a foreskin?

I have found as the years have worn on that dribbling becomes more of an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you pulling back your foreskin? Do you even have a foreskin?

I have found as the years have worn on that dribbling becomes more of an issue.
    I do not have such a thing. I had it removed in 2008.
    so I've had the chance as an adult to experience both ways.

I had to re learn how to wangle.

I had a chum who developed warts on his bell end; like tiny little cauliflowers, they were. Anyway, he was sent to hospital to have them lasered off, which resulted in him having to pull a lengthy dressing out of his todger, like a magician pulling hankies out of his sleeve... but I digress. After the lasering he realised that he now had two Jap's eyes, and consequently could píss into two urinals at once, a trick which was much appreciated by an enthusiastic crowd on many occasions.

It doesn't help you, I know. I just like telling the story.

I do not have such a thing. I had it removed in 2008.
    so I've had the chance as an adult to experience both ways.

I had to re learn how to wangle.
    Good Lord! I find it hard to believe you wouldn't have mentioned this on here. Did I miss it?

Was it phimosis or did you just decide you didn't want it anymore?

I've heard it's quite spectacularly uncomfortable in the aftermath of an adult circumcision.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I had a chum who developed warts on his bell end; like tiny little cauliflowers, they were. Anyway, he was sent to hospital to have them lasered off, which resulted in him having to pull a lengthy dressing out of his todger, like a magician pulling hankies out of his sleeve... but I digress. After the lasering he realised that he now had two Jap's eyes, and consequently could píss into two urinals at once, a trick which was much appreciated by an enthusiastic crowd on many occasions.

It doesn't help you, I know. I just like telling the story.
    I'd be pretty miffed if the medicos burnt a hole in my bell, tbh.

Good Lord! I find it hard to believe you wouldn't have mentioned this on here. Did I miss it?

Was it phimosis or did you just decide you didn't want it anymore?

I've heard it's quite spectacularly uncomfortable in the aftermath of an adult circumcision.
    It was too tight But I didn't know any better.
    the healing was not good. after the op I was bursting to pee. I went to the toilet in the hospital. and it just went in every direction. With having a dressing on it I couldn't go through this mess so I had to resort to peeing in the bath.

was a good month or 6 weeks of not fun. Worst part was waking up in the morning with morning glory so to speak you can feel stitches breaking. Plus not having any 'release' for that amount of time is not fun either.

Glad I got it done though.

I'd be pretty miffed if the medicos burnt a hole in my bell, tbh.
    Worse, the cauliflowers grew back. He ended up consulting the Indian mystic who had cured my mother of a mystery ailment, and was prescribed a special diet: Week one, 4 pounds of grapes per day, nothing else. Week two: 8 grilled oranges per day, nothing else. And so on, for 8 weeks or so, after which he declared himself cured and well pleased with the treatment.

It was too tight But I didn't know any better.
    the healing was not good. after the op I was bursting to pee. I went to the toilet in the hospital. and it just went in every direction. With having a dressing on it I couldn't go through this mess so I had to resort to peeing in the bath.

was a good month or 6 weeks of not fun. Worst part was waking up in the morning with morning glory so to speak you can feel stitches breaking. Plus not having any 'release' for that amount of time is not fun either.

Glad I got it done though.
    I used to wonder if mine was too tight when I was younger, but then I snapped my banjo and realised that had been the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Worse, the cauliflowers grew back. He ended up consulting the Indian mystic who had cured my mother of a mystery ailment, and was prescribed a special diet: Week one, 4 pounds of grapes per day, nothing else. Week two: 8 grilled oranges per day, nothing else. And so on, for 8 weeks or so, after which he declared himself cured and well pleased with the treatment.
    Well I hope the mystic washed his hands before touching your mum.