Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: This príck on the United airlines flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    See, this is the real you. This guy I can live with....

Rule of law...... I mean, come on....
    I had debts no honest man could pay...

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    By being racist, apparently.
    They are actually mental. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Believe it or not, you don't get a bed in economy, even on long haul!!!! I know, just imagine!

A chap may remove his shoes but socks is just too much. The sockless also tend to be the first to put their feet on things as well. THe seat, arms rests, even the headrest. Its foul.
    Dear God, it's inhumane! I had no idea the poor had been reduced to this level of degradation

I'm going to join the Labour party immediately! Only Jeremy can address this gross inequality!

One imagines this type of person would also sport toenails about an inch long, apparently made of rhino horn?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I had an old McDonnell-Douglas from Vegas to San Fran, 1st class consisted of a marginally larger seat and a glass of Champagne on take off.

You mean sparkling wine?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Dear God, it's inhumane! I had no idea the poor had been reduced to this level of degradation

I'm going to join the Labour party immediately! Only Jeremy can address this gross inequality!

One imagines this type of person would also sport toenails about an inch long, apparently made of rhino horn?
    It is a simple matter of respect and decency. Like the **** that sprays water everywhere in the toilet just before you walk in in your socks. At least, I hope its water....

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    You mean sparkling wine?
    Frexinet cava
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Right. Is this thread finished now?

Right. Is this thread finished now?
    I should say we've pretty much sorted this issue, yes.

I should say we've pretty much sorted this issue, yes.
    Hmmm. Only I've a few words to say about people taking their shoes off on aeroplanes. It's disgusting. But then pretty much all manifestations of the human foot are disgusting.

Hmmm. Only I've a few words to say about people taking their shoes off on aeroplanes. It's disgusting. But then pretty much all manifestations of the human foot are disgusting.
    Particularly on connecting long haul flights. These feet smell as bad as they look.

I find it revolting and unnecessary.