Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: This príck on the United airlines flight.

You know what's amazing about this thread? I bet every person who has posted on it could come up with a representation of the events that we would all agree on.

12 pages of being difficult, obstinate, contrary and antagonistic for no good reason.

Well played AWIMB

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You know what's amazing about this thread? I bet every person who has posted on it could come up with a representation of the events that we would all agree on.

12 pages of being difficult, obstinate, contrary and antagonistic for no good reason.

Well played AWIMB
    This should go in the classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Now that I agree with. These ****s who get on and whip their socks off. Its ****ing vile.
    You go to bed with your socks on?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nonsense. These 'laws' with which you appear compelled to comply are merely for guidance for the wise man and the compliance of fools.
    See, this is the real you. This guy I can live with....

Rule of law...... I mean, come on....

You go to bed with your socks on?
    Us cattle don't go to bed, we sleep standing up.....

Now that I agree with. These ****s who get on and whip their socks off. Its ****ing vile.
    There was a cund who did that last week
    Feet on the head rest
    It might have been on a coach
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Well played AWIMB
    Its 13 pages you innumerate ****!

UA are not responsible for the loss or damage to ZamZam water
    WTF
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Us cattle don't go to bed, we sleep standing up.....
    I'm talking about long haul, peter. Obviously one doesn't have a bed on a short haul flight, that would be silly.

I'm talking about long haul, peter. Obviously one doesn't have a bed on a short haul flight, that would be silly.
    Believe it or not, you don't get a bed in economy, even on long haul!!!! I know, just imagine!

A chap may remove his shoes but socks is just too much. The sockless also tend to be the first to put their feet on things as well. THe seat, arms rests, even the headrest. Its foul.