Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This príck on the United airlines flight.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This príck on the United airlines flight.

I understand that the airline told him to get off the aircraft and he refused, and then squealed like a pig when they dragged him off?

It's their fúcking aeroplane, mate. If they tell you to get off, get off or expect to be dragged off, surely?

What a grade A ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I understand that the airline told him to get off the aircraft and he refused, and then squealed like a pig when they dragged him off?

It's their fúcking aeroplane, mate. If they tell you to get off, get off or expect to be dragged off, surely?

What a grade A ****.
    He was running up and down the plane shouting "I've got to get home! I've got to get home!" and claiming to be a doctor in a funny little sing-song voice. It was very funny.

Mind you, beating up a customer because you want to bump them for your own staff members is not a great look, PR-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He was running up and down the plane shouting "I've got to get home! I've got to get home!" and claiming to be a doctor in a funny little sing-song voice. It was very funny.

Mind you, beating up a customer because you want to bump them for your own staff members is not a great look, PR-wise.
    That's the point, though. They didn't beat him up, he simply became damage because they had to use force to get him off, which is entirely his fault.

That's the point, though. They didn't beat him up, he simply became damage because they had to use force to get him off, which is entirely his fault.
    While accurate, I think at this stage that is now a technicality and will largely be lost on the millions of people who have seen that video.

It's going to cost United a fortune. Mind you, given my experience of flying United from the states (no seat-back entertainment - just TVs on the ceiling showing 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' on a constant loop - this was in 2012 - and they lost my bag), I would be happy to be given a grand and fly with someone else.

While accurate, I think at this stage that is now a technicality and will largely be lost on the millions of people who have seen that video.

It's going to cost United a fortune. Mind you, given my experience of flying United from the states (no seat-back entertainment - just TVs on the ceiling showing 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' on a constant loop - this was in 2012 - and they lost my bag), I would be happy to be given a grand and fly with someone else.
    It's odd just how appalling all Yanqui airlines are and, indeed, always have been.

I remember TWA being referred to as 'Try Walking Across' back in the day.

It's odd just how appalling all Yanqui airlines are and, indeed, always have been.

I remember TWA being referred to as 'Try Walking Across' back in the day.
    They're also fúcking surly. Airlines are one place where British customer service is infinitely better than American in my experience.

Quite, couldn't they have just said that if anyone was prepared to take the next flight, they'd bump them to 1st and put them up if required? No skin off their noses, unlike the poor Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Quite, couldn't they have just said that if anyone was prepared to take the next flight, they'd bump them to 1st and put them up if required? No skin off their noses, unlike the poor Doctor
    i believe they offered $800 for anyone to volunteer, but nobody did
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    i believe they offered $800 for anyone to volunteer, but nobody did
    When I check in and gives me that option sometimes to change flight and get paid I always say yes.

I know that's different from actually being on the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I think they'd offered $1000, but no-one was taking it.