Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: This príck on the United airlines flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    So do I, which is headphones, e-cig, iPad, phone and book. Takes two seconds to assemble those.
    I leave everything in my bag and simply call the Cabin Services Director when I need something.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    So do I, which is headphones, e-cig, iPad, phone and book. Takes two seconds to assemble those.
    That sounds about right. Although those neck cushion things for long-haul flights do help one kip I find.

I was talking to someone about the e-cigs on flights thing the other day. He was saying he uses his despite them telling you not to and has never had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I leave everything in my bag and simply call the Cabin Services Director when I need something.
    How do you manage with not smoking on long-haul? I used to get a bit antsy after 6 hours or so back when I used to smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That sounds about right. Although those neck cushion things for long-haul flights do help one kip I find.

I was talking to someone about the e-cigs on flights thing the other day. He was saying he uses his despite them telling you not to and has never had a problem.
    There are a few ways for a sneaky vape.
    Under a blanket. up the sleeve. if you take small vapes and hold it in for ages not much comes out.
    don't use the toilet though.

How do you manage with not smoking on long-haul? I used to get a bit antsy after 6 hours or so back when I used to smoke.
    on my last trip I used those nicorette lozenges. they took the edge off things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There are a few ways for a sneaky vape.
    Under a blanket. up the sleeve. if you take small vapes and hold it in for ages not much comes out.
    don't use the toilet though.
    The holding it in thing is what I heard. Trouble is, it just takes some pain-in-the-hole busybody to complain and you're in the shít.

I heard you could use the toilets. After all, you're not going to set off the smoke alarm, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    on my last trip I used those nicorette lozenges. they took the edge off things.
    I remember getting to the stage where I was thinking of taking one of the cigarettes out of my pocket and chewing the tobacco to get the sweet, sweet nicotine. I didn't, but I came close.

The holding it in thing is what I heard. Trouble is, it just takes some pain-in-the-hole busybody to complain and you're in the shít.

I heard you could use the toilets. After all, you're not going to set off the smoke alarm, are you?
    I use the toilets. They tell you the alarms can detect vapour but it is clearly *******s.

I remember getting to the stage where I was thinking of taking one of the cigarettes out of my pocket and chewing the tobacco to get the sweet, sweet nicotine. I didn't, but I came close.
    Can we please get off this thread? It's all gone off the edge of the screen.

I have never tried the neck cushion. I should because my neck is usually killing me by the end of the flight.