Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: This príck on the United airlines flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Will you be taking the wife on this work trip, by any chance?
    A chap needs an assistant on such an arduous journey, b.

That fúcking taxman bloke hasn't been around for a while, has he?

HMRC

Oh, I know. And they get outraged if there isn't room in the overhead locker for all their shīt. I would happily see them dragged violently off the plane.
    They never leave them alone either, constantly up and fiddling with them all flight which usually means getting a hairy, sweaty beer gut in your face at regular intervals.

Oh, I know. And they get outraged if there isn't room in the overhead locker for all their shīt. I would happily see them dragged violently off the plane.
    how about Canadians who stick maple leaf tags on all of their bags. or as I call it a 'I'm not american' badge?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A chap needs an assistant on such an arduous journey, b.

That fúcking taxman bloke hasn't been around for a while, has he?

HMRC
    Talking of 'assistants', did you see this?

https://twitter.com/iadbanter/status/850688495786094595

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Anyone with a keen eye for the british imperial footprint must visit Singapore. One hasn't grappled with its significance until one has enjoyed a beer on the verandah of the cricket club as sunset creeps across the Padang. Bliss.
    Of course the true glory of the British imperial footprint lies in the humble yet comfortable inns left behind. The Oriental, The Mandarin, Raffles, The E&O, all these are testament to the greatness and largesse of the Empire.

Talking of 'assistants', did you see this?

https://twitter.com/iadbanter/status/850688495786094595
    Basic schoolboy error there.

Can we get off this thread now, I can't see the ends any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    They never leave them alone either, constantly up and fiddling with them all flight which usually means getting a hairy, sweaty beer gut in your face at regular intervals.
    Oh, people who can't leave their overhead luggage alone need shooting. When I get to my seat, I ensure I have everything I need for the flight with me and easily to hand. If at any point, I have to open my overhead luggage, I would consider it an admission of failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Of course the true glory of the British imperial footprint lies in the humble yet comfortable inns left behind. The Oriental, The Mandarin, Raffles, The E&O, all these are testament to the greatness and largesse of the Empire.
    Well the last two are testament to entrepreneurial spirit of a few Armenians.

I think Penang Hill is the best relic

Oh, people who can't leave their overhead luggage alone need shooting. When I get to my seat, I ensure I have everything I need for the flight with me and easily to hand. If at any point, I have to open my overhead luggage, I would consider it an admission of failure.
    Yes. Since everyone now agrees that the Chinee doctor deserved a savage beating, i can't see any reason to continue.

So do I, which is headphones, e-cig, iPad, phone and book. Takes two seconds to assemble those.