Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: This príck on the United airlines flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Particularly on connecting long haul flights. These feet smell as bad as they look.

I find it revolting and unnecessary.
    Indeed. I was once on a long-haul flight next to a bearded Australian of dubious hygiene (there's always one, isn't there?) who was wearing a singlet, shorts and flip-flops, which he took off. So basically, there I was, all the way to Singapore next to some hairy-arsed stranger who's virtually naked. Completely unacceptable imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Indeed. I was once on a long-haul flight next to a bearded Australian of dubious hygiene (there's always one, isn't there?) who was wearing a singlet, shorts and flip-flops, which he took off. So basically, there I was, all the way to Singapore next to some hairy-arsed stranger who's virtually naked. Completely unacceptable imo.
    Sounds like a night with your mum

I once boarded a flight from Jo'burg and the woman sat behind me gleefully announced to the person sitting next to her that she had been working with skunks for the past month and hadn't showered in a week. Lovely.. at least she kept her ****ing socks on.

On a recent flight the bloke next to me kept openly farting, even lifting his leg to signal each eruption. He ordered the vegetarian meal.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sounds like a night with your mum
    Still, Singapore is lovely

I once boarded a flight from Jo'burg and the woman sat behind me gleefully announced to the person sitting next to her that she had been working with skunks for the past month and hadn't showered in a week. Lovely.. at least she kept her ****ing socks on.

On a recent flight the bloke next to me kept openly farting, even lifting his leg to signal each eruption. He ordered the vegetarian meal.....
    Ugh. I used to work with a chap who was convinced that farts were inaudible and odourless while flying due to the pressurisation or something. I never flew with him, so never saw him test the theory.

Skunk woman sounds fun, though.

Still, Singapore is lovely
    Hmm, I'm not sure 'lovely' is the word I'd use... but I do like it.

I'm in the early stages of planning a 'work' trip in the Autumn to visit clients in Hong Kong, Singapore and... the Seychelles.

Every day of my life I thank Christ that Nigeria is left hand drive.

Ugh. I used to work with a chap who was convinced that farts were inaudible and odourless while flying due to the pressurisation or something. I never flew with him, so never saw him test the theory.

Skunk woman sounds fun, though.
    It wasn't as bad as you would think. Obviously she stank but that was largely from not showering for a week.

I can cope with the smells more than the partial nudity.

My main pet hate is the **** who wanders on with three big suitcases. How the **** do they get on the plane with them?

I'm in the early stages of planning a 'work' trip in the Autumn to visit clients in Hong Kong, Singapore and... the Seychelles.

Will you be taking the wife on this work trip, by any chance?

It wasn't as bad as you would think. Obviously she stank but that was largely from not showering for a week.

I can cope with the smells more than the partial nudity.

My main pet hate is the **** who wanders on with three big suitcases. How the **** do they get on the plane with them?

Oh, I know. And they get outraged if there isn't room in the overhead locker for all their shīt. I would happily see them dragged violently off the plane.

Anyone with a keen eye for the british imperial footprint must visit Singapore. One hasn't grappled with its significance until one has enjoyed a beer on the verandah of the cricket club as sunset creeps across the Padang. Bliss.