Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This príck on the United airlines flight.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't think we disagree regarding the legal basis. My argument is more that their approach to resolving a situation that was entirely their own fault and problem was an abysmal way to treat an innocent customer caught in their incompetent cross fire.

I could use stronger words but you get the point.
    I have only seen a clip of him being dragged around. But what else happened before that? I would like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have only seen a clip of him being dragged around. But what else happened before that? I would like to know.
    I only managed a few seconds of a clip but he was making the most appalling noise.

No self-respect, see?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I only managed a few seconds of a clip but he was making the most appalling noise.

No self-respect, see?

sounds like one of my guitar videos.

You know what's amazing about this thread? I bet every person who has posted on it could come up with a representation of the events that we would all agree on.

12 pages of being difficult, obstinate, contrary and antagonistic for no good reason.

Well played AWIMB

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You know what's amazing about this thread? I bet every person who has posted on it could come up with a representation of the events that we would all agree on.

12 pages of being difficult, obstinate, contrary and antagonistic for no good reason.

Well played AWIMB
    This should go in the classics.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Well played AWIMB
    Its 13 pages you innumerate ****!