Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, the most spectacular defeat last night was that of Monkman by Goldman.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ********** ****ING SPOILER ALERT **********

I have it recorded. Not a lot of point watching it now

:throwastrop:
    Soz, i.

I could be bluffing, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Soz, i.

I could be bluffing, of course.
    FFS. Forty odd episodes seen and I was looking forward to watching it later today having watched Selhurst debacle instead. Never though I coule be so pissed off with someone that I don't know.

An I liked Monkman, so much better than that **** Seagull from Emmanuel, mind you I am still besotted by Weber from the 2014 SOAS team - she was a runner-up too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    FFS. Forty odd episodes seen and I was looking forward to watching it later today having watched Selhurst debacle instead. Never though I coule be so pissed off with someone that I don't know.

An I liked Monkman, so much better than that **** Seagull from Emmanuel, mind you I am still besotted by Weber from the 2014 SOAS team - she was a runner-up too.

Meh. University Challenge is too easy. Well, at least the questions that aren't on science and maths are. But they don't count because science and maths don't really have any place in a quiz anyway.

Balls to that, it's all about Emma Johnson

Emma-Johnson-on-University-Challenge-871999.jpg

Balls to that, it's all about Emma Johnson

Emma-Johnson-on-University-Challenge-871999.jpg
    A very decorative Oxbridge medic (if a little obvious), but no Weber.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ates-done.html

A very decorative Oxbridge medic (if a little obvious), but no Weber.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ates-done.html
    You're a sick, sick puppy.

wd the insider.

You're a sick, sick puppy.

wd the insider.
    To be fair, she would be rather more age-appropriate for you than Ms Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, she would be rather more age-appropriate for you than Ms Johnson.
    Excuse me? EXCUSE ME? You're deciding what is 'age-appropriate' for me now? Who are you, my fúcking mum?

Excuse me? EXCUSE ME? You're deciding what is 'age-appropriate' for me now? Who are you, my fúcking mum?
    My dear chap, if you wish to lust after teenagers, then do please be my guest. I merely suggest you ought perhaps to consider the look of the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My dear chap, if you wish to lust after teenagers, then do please be my guest. I merely suggest you ought perhaps to consider the look of the thing.
    You only find women attractive once they have reached some mystical age you have decided is appropriate?

Some might suggest that is a load of old bóllocks. Not i, naturally, for I understand that you have perfect control over all of your functions, physical, emtional and spiritual. Yes.