Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyway, the most spectacular defeat last night was that of Monkman by Goldman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You only find women attractive once they have reached some mystical age you have decided is appropriate?

Some might suggest that is a load of old bóllocks. Not i, naturally, for I understand that you have perfect control over all of your functions, physical, emtional and spiritual. Yes.
    No, but I will admit to getting a tad squeamish when they are pretty much the same age as my daughter these days. One of the unfortunate side-effects of parenthood, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, but I will admit to getting a tad squeamish when they are pretty much the same age as my daughter these days. One of the unfortunate side-effects of parenthood, I suppose.
    I think that is an excellent self-regulating measure, however given that I am 52 and my daughter 16, I think that it still needs finessing. I would suggest that anyone closer in age to her than me would be wrong. This gives an appropriate lower age limit of 34, reasonable and not in any way wrong!!

Anyway, Weber.......whoooooar!

Just watched the final and feel that you were very harsh on the Canadian freak. He carried tthe team in every round and put his balls on the line in the Final, unlike any of his bottleless team mates. Not sur about the bloke doing the presentationn at the end though......he seemed a bit weird!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Just watched the final and feel that you were very harsh on the Canadian freak. He carried tthe team in every round and put his balls on the line in the Final, unlike any of his bottleless team mates. Not sur about the bloke doing the presentationn at the end though......he seemed a bit weird!!!

But all those 5 point penalties!

He may have dragged them to the final, but his over-exuberance cost them the ultimate prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    But all those 5 point penalties!

He may have dragged them to the final, but his over-exuberance cost them the ultimate prize.
    three or four only, on my count and as least as many correct ones........I just think that you don't like him!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    three or four only, on my count and as least as many correct ones........I just think that you don't like him!
    Well clearly I don't like him. He's a shouty Canadian, for Christ's sake! Have you ever experienced a sweating Canadian bawling, "AAron Ramsey is a ****" into your ear at 18,000 decibels?

It's not good, the insider. It's really not good.