Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, the most spectacular defeat last night was that of Monkman by Goldman.

Anyway, the most spectacular defeat last night was that of Monkman by Goldman.

Frankly the shouting Canadian boiled my píss from the very first time I encountered him, so watching him hand victory to the Paxman-baiting jewish fella by repeatedly interrupting incorrectly was really rather satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Frankly the shouting Canadian boiled my píss from the very first time I encountered him, so watching him hand victory to the Paxman-baiting jewish fella by repeatedly interrupting incorrectly was really rather satisfying.
    Poor chap. Now he has to go back to being a weirdo nobody likes.

Must admit, from the first sentence, I'd assumed you were talking about WES.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be clear, this isn't about me, right?

Must admit, from the first sentence, I'd assumed you were talking about WES.
    Apparently the twitchy **** is back in Canada 'looking for a job'.

Lazy bástard.

Monkman, not wes. As I understand it wes is still leeching from us, stealing a job from a decent Englishman #immigrantsout

Apparently the twitchy **** is back in Canada 'looking for a job'.

Lazy bástard.

Monkman, not wes. As I understand it wes is still leeching from us, stealing a job from a decent Englishman #immigrantsout
    Fear not, Charles, this lovely investment bank of mine will have my job in Mumbai, Bangalore or - worse yet - Bournemouth in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Fear not, Charles, this lovely investment bank of mine will have my job in Mumbai, Bangalore or - worse yet - Bournemouth in no time.
    You can't outsource investment banking to Mumbai, for Christ's sake! What do Mumbaiers know of, erm, investing?

You can't outsource investment banking to Mumbai, for Christ's sake! What do Mumbaiers know of, erm, investing?
    Are they called Mumblers? Of course in the old days they were Bombardiers, but that's racist now or something, I think.

Are they called Mumblers? Of course in the old days they were Bombardiers, but that's racist now or something, I think.
    I asked one a few years ago when I was there, actually, if anyone was offended by it being called Bombay, and he said no one gives a fúck (I paraphrase) and that lots of people still call it Bombay.

I asked one a few years ago when I was there, actually, if anyone was offended by it being called Bombay, and he said no one gives a fúck (I paraphrase) and that lots of people still call it Bombay.
    I don't mind Mumbai and Kolkata because they're basically the same as the old names (or as near as dammit), but Chennai for Madras irritates me.

********** ****ING SPOILER ALERT **********

I have it recorded. Not a lot of point watching it now

:throwastrop:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”