Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This feels like the end of the Terry Neill years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I would quite like the auld fella to announce that he is calling it a day right now, were it not for the fact that it would give that repulsive walrus Allardyce the chance to crow forever about being the man to deliver the final blow.
    Exactly my thought this morning when I opened the paper expecting to see an announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not one of the above is anything that Kronke would have any input to.

When we were good and won titles and doubles I recall songs about Wenger and his magic hat, I never recall any person lauding the board of the time for the achievements. Works both ways.

Wenger out (asap please).
    Our future as a competitive football club largely depends on money or the flukey appointment of a manager. Let's face it, there is no reason to believe that Kroenke or Ivan have the vaguest idea what they are doing in the recruitment domain. What they are responsible for is income.

In that respect they've done a pretty shocking job and Wenger Out/Next manager Out etc completely misses the point of the real problem with Arsenal.

Quite soon we will fall behind Spurs and Liverpool in income. We're 4th at best now, that would put us 6th.

Wenger could have done better, but please don't delude yourself that we're likely to any better without him in the next decade or so. Our only hope is a very lucky managerial appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    He does talk nicely
    I thought you rated Walcott?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I thought you rated Walcott?
    Not me Albert
    He is in the wrong sport
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

as long as people keep purchasing season and match day tickets and all the merchandise they can get their hands on nothing will change.

Kronke will stay as long as his investment keeps paying out.