Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: This feels like the end of the Terry Neill years.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He has been given money to spend and bought a load of **** for the most part. £300m spent since 2012/13 and we've not improved in the slightest. If anything the football has got worse.
    Have you seen what you get for a £100k a week these days? Jesse Lingard*

*I could probably have said Walcott

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sorry but I am not having that.

Kronke is the owner of the PLC and should were possible have little to do with the football side of the club, he is a business man, probably knows even less about football than Rich.

He has people who do things for him, he runs businesses and Arsenal is a very successful business.

Blaming Kronke I see as the last vestiges of a stoic defence of Wenger where one cannot bring themselves to criticise the Frenchman because of a blinding loyalty to him.

Wenger has spent a lot of money on these players who are not ****, but appear to be on too many occasions. He has chosen to invest in every single player involved in the first team squad. The same group of players who appear to make the same errors annually. Factor in tactics, preparation, motivation etc., all or most of the elements involved in playing and winning football matches.

Not one of the above is anything that Kronke would have any input to.

When we were good and won titles and doubles I recall songs about Wenger and his magic hat, I never recall any person lauding the board of the time for the achievements. Works both ways.

Wenger out (asap please).
    Spot on. The rest too but the bit in bold in particular.

This is all too late!!! Too late now!!! If you'd told us last night we might have done something about it! But it's too late now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This feels like the end of the Terry Neill years.
    But those years actually ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    But those years actually ended.

I was looking forward to seeing Ozil back to form last night
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I was looking forward to seeing Ozil back to form last night
    Yes. It seems that any hope that any of these players might be able to keep any kind of form together is misguided.

Yes. It seems that any hope that any of these players might be able to keep any kind of form together is misguided.
    We go to Middlesboro away next Monday. Can any sane person honestly say that they are confident of us getting anything from that game?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Dark days A.

When I see Theon Walcott as team captain and thus leader of men I cry real tears.

Dark days A.

When I see Theon Walcott as team captain and thus leader of men I cry real tears.
    He does talk nicely
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Dark days A.

I would quite like the auld fella to announce that he is calling it a day right now, were it not for the fact that it would give that repulsive walrus Allardyce the chance to crow forever about being the man to deliver the final blow.