Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Shambles!

Shambles!

pretty much sums it up at the moment.

Theo Walcott captain? Really?

“I think they just wanted it more. You could tell they wanted it more and you could sense that from kick-off.

simply embarrassing for a captain to have to say that.

Utter cnuts
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The joke of it all is he still probably wants to stay and manage for another two years, even though his players are putting in performances that seem as though they don't give a **** about him.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

“I think they just wanted it more. You could tell they wanted it more and you could sense that from kick-off.

Utter cnuts

A very cringe worthy interview.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Utter cnuts
    Walcott is a grade A ****, always has been, even when he scores.

Did he not say that he had reached a decision and that Gazidis et al had been informed? I'm sure of the first bit, not sure about the second.

If so, the total lack of tangible rumours about Arsenal contacting various potential managers suggests to me that he is signing.

Which will be an act of utterly astonishing arrogance imo.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Did he not say that he had reached a decision and that Gazidis et al had been informed? I'm sure of the first bit, not sure about the second.

If so, the total lack of tangible rumours about Arsenal contacting various potential managers suggests to me that he is signing.

The only thing that could be more damaging than him going at this stage would be him announcing that he's staying. Either way, we're fúcked.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

I did read a few weeks ago that he had reached his decision but that he had not informed Gazidis etc. which at the time I found quite staggering.

In fact so staggering as presumably to be *******s.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Walcott is a grade A ****, always has been, even when he scores.

Walcott speaks to the media like he plays. No thought or appreciation of the situation he is in.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman