Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Don't even know where to start with that one...

  1. #1

    Don't even know where to start with that one...

    Shameful, disgraceful, pitiful...outplayed, outclassed, utterly humiliated and made to look like a Championship side by Crystal fkin Palace....

    If the board had any balls they'd sack Wenger, Bould and the rest of the coaching staff tonight.

  2. #2
    The board could also try resigning en masse and bringing back Dein and putting Usmanov in it. It is not just the coaches but the entire club that lacks vision.

    Had we not started deceptively well we would be in mid-table. The worst Arsenal season in 22 years.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    The board could also try resigning en masse and bringing back Dein and putting Usmanov in it. It is not just the coaches but the entire club that lacks vision.

    Had we not started deceptively well we would be in mid-table. The worst Arsenal season in 22 years.
    Not going to happen. I doubt silent Stan even knows there's a soccerball game going on tonight.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Not going to happen. I doubt silent Stan even knows there's a soccerball game going on tonight.
    Of course it's not going to happen. And next year or the one after that we'll be moaning at Moyes/Grant/Ranieri or whoever else picks up the poisoned chalice.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Of course it's not going to happen. And next year or the one after that we'll be moaning at Moyes/Grant/Ranieri or whoever else picks up the poisoned chalice.
    It might be rather fun, you know? I can't be the only fan that has lost a leetle bit the interest with the sheer predictability of our fail to challenge. Visits to unusual European cities, the scrap for the top half. It's different, that's for sure.

    Perhaps I'm being melodramatic. But I don't anticipate a new manager bringing the immediate success that Wenger did.

  6. #6
    I agree with the last bit. Unless a new guy with character comes in and demands the arrival of key players, we won;t win much with our current squad even if individually mst of them are good players.

    I'd rather miss out on Europe altogether. You know football is like health, it wouldn't be fun to be unhealthy for a year just to see what it's like.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •