Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't worry the on Ox will sort it

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There you are, you see? I trust your letter was firm but polite?

Let us not descend, pray, into vulgar abuse. Let us cling to civilised behaviour and remember that we are Englishmen.
    I remain very professional. I also drop references in that are hints that I know what I am talking about. such as certain laws or complaints procedures.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think what we all need is a year off. Can we do that? Just as a club take a sabbatical for a season and let someone else have a go? I think it would be best.
    Lord no. We must face the challenges ahead with a song in our hearts and a spring in our steps, like infantry on their way up to the front, b. Let us all whistle a merry tune and share our last fag with our comrade.

Lord no. We must face the challenges ahead with a song in our hearts and a spring in our steps, like infantry on their way up to the front, b. Let us all whistle a merry tune and share our last fag with our comrade.
    I really wish we'd lost that game to Sutton.

I really wish we'd lost that game to Sutton.
    Good God, no! That's the sort of result you never hear the end of. Jeez, people still bring up York. This season will be forgotten and consigned to history by 2018

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Good God, no! That's the sort of result you never hear the end of. Jeez, people still bring up York. This season will be forgotten and consigned to history by 2018
    Yes, but at least we'd have been spared what will almost certainly be a ritual humiliation at Wembley.

I'm still terrified in case we actually fluke our way past City and get Tottenham in the final.

Yes, but at least we'd have been spared what will almost certainly be a ritual humiliation at Wembley.

I'm still terrified in case we actually fluke our way past City and get Tottenham in the final.
    Those 11 players are still more than capable. We seen them put together some excellent performances, Chelsea at home in particular. It will click and we will beat a side containing Rose, Walker, Janssen, etc 3-1. Of course we won't because we'll lose 3-1 to City 1st

There you are, you see? I trust your letter was firm but polite?

Let us not descend, pray, into vulgar abuse. Let us cling to civilised behaviour and remember that we are Englishmen.
    I thought you were Irish, or Dutch and occasionally English
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I thought you were Irish, or Dutch and occasionally English
    Racist. Typical Brit.