Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: :hehe: imagine if he chooses tonight to say that the two year deal is signed.

:hehe: imagine if he chooses tonight to say that the two year deal is signed.

10 hjjrjdjdjfkc

He'll wait till the summer and hide until then, spending more and more quality time with the bronze bust erected in his glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    10 hjjrjdjdjfkc
    He needs to **** off. If he stays he has no shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think he needs to hang himself Bill
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He seems fond of constantly saying how he honours every contract to its end. As if signing up for 8million quid per years is some sort of sacrifice and abiding act of loyalty on his part..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He seems fond of constantly saying how he honours every contract to its end. As if signing up for 8million quid per years is some sort of sacrifice and abiding act of loyalty on his part..
    I just want the season to end now. He will definitely stay so let's get behind him next year. Too many players have let him down (not just their performances) That includes Alexis and Ozil imho.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I think there was a point when we moved into the new stadium it was a big sacrifice. He could have managed much bigger clubs, with much bigger budgets. I'd say for at least 5-6 years after the last title. Not so much now though.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I think there was a point when we moved into the new stadium it was a big sacrifice. He could have managed much bigger clubs, with much bigger budgets. I'd say for at least 5-6 years after the last title. Not so much now though.
    Although - Of the clubs above us, we can only say that Spurs have less spending power. Even when he leaves, I genuinely think we'll fall from being a top 4 regular. Money talks at the end of the day and we don't generate anywhere near the revenue of United or Liverpool. City and Chelsea have owners that will throw money at the club, so that leave Spurs...

Although - Of the clubs above us, we can only say that Spurs have less spending power. Even when he leaves, I genuinely think we'll fall from being a top 4 regular. Money talks at the end of the day and we don't generate anywhere near the revenue of United or Liverpool. City and Chelsea have owners that will throw money at the club, so that leave Spurs...
    No Rich. We have a team of good/very good players who are being poorly managed.

Indeed. The real problem at our club is that we didn't build commercially. Not saying Wenger could or couldn't have done better, but ultimately money is the thing that will make the longer term difference. Wenger's successor will be hamstrung by that and I think we'll fall to a top 6 team quite quickly. I'm not convinced we have great players. We have a few very good players and a few who just can't perform consistently.