Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: :hehe: imagine if he chooses tonight to say that the two year deal is signed.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    People underestimate the importance of not playing in Europe. Leicester and Liverpool benefited massively.
    Yes, and Chelsea this season. But Spurs coped quite well last season with fare more limited resources.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    this ain't ****ing under 10's mate

not being funny but WINNERS like Roy Keane, Peter Schmeichel, Alex Ferguson...would disagree with you
    But they don't deliberately lose the ball/miss etc. Do you think him shouting at them makes them perform better next time they're in that situation? Or do you think it just makes them think '**** off you little spick.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Yes, and Chelsea this season. But Spurs coped quite well last season with fare more limited resources.
    I'm obviously not saying you can't win and be in Europe, just that it's a big advantage.

I'm obviously not saying you can't win and be in Europe, just that it's a big advantage.
    Sure. But that's why we have a fairly huge squad. So huge that the quality is spread too thinly. Hence losing players like Cazorla to injury for the season in a game where he should have been rested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Sure. But that's why we have a fairly huge squad. So huge that the quality is spread too thinly. Hence losing players like Cazorla to injury for the season in a game where he should have been rested.
    Possibly. it would also help if Xhaka could play two good games on the bounce. To be frank Cazorla is a walking time bomb and has been for a couple of years. Xhaka is supposed to be the long term replacement, but so far, he isn't.

Well, On the plus side, at least we'll be spared our annual last 16 cynting at the hands of Bayern or Barca.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Well, On the plus side, at least we'll be spared our annual last 16 cynting at the hands of Bayern or Barca.
    and also spared tens of millions of pounds in revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Wake up call for Kronke. He has to decide if he wants to sit on a reducing asset. So far he's been on the crest of a wave, the wave is breaking. Either the club invests or it fades into a glorified Everton. Hopefully he will decide to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I'd keep that if we avoid the ignominy of playing in the Europa League.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Is it that much though ? I thought CL revenue, as nice as it is to have, falls well behind broadcast income these days .
    The club earned 100m from the PL last season. Our **** performances in the CL are worth around 10-15