Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Finally got around to watching KONG

Finally got around to watching KONG

So happy and very pleased. First excellent portrayal of the greatest black superhero of all time.

KONG = HERO imo legend

Can't wait for the next set of movies...Godzilla ain't got sh^t on Kong....1st round TKO for the lad from Skull Island imo

Also good to see Loki and Captan Marvel in the same movie...

Major Kong?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    So happy and very pleased. First excellent portrayal of the greatest black superhero of all time.

KONG = HERO imo legend

Can't wait for the next set of movies...Godzilla ain't got sh^t on Kong....1st round TKO for the lad from Skull Island imo

Also good to see Loki and Captan Marvel in the same movie...
    I saw the first hour of the 2005 King Kong movie with Jack Black the other day. It was a shame I was too tired to watch all of it because it had a properly lovely old-fashioned feel about it. A proper movie, the way they used to be made. No dreadful nudity and bad language and violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I saw the first hour of the 2005 King Kong movie with Jack Black the other day. It was a shame I was too tired to watch all of it because it had a properly lovely old-fashioned feel about it. A proper movie, the way they used to be made. No dreadful nudity and bad language and violence.
    The fight between Kong and the T-Rexs was pretty violent. Particularly when he snapped one's jaws wide open with his mighty monkey strength.

Too long though. Nobody wants to watch a film for 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The fight between Kong and the T-Rexs was pretty violent. Particularly when he snapped one's jaws wide open with his mighty monkey strength.
    I didn't get that far, my wánking chariot was calling me.

Come to think of it, I've been doing an enormous amount of sleeping recently. I must be practising for death.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Too long though. Nobody wants to watch a film for 3 hours.
    That really is a ridiculous length. 90 minutes seems a little short to me; I think we can all agree that 2 hours is the ideal length for a movie?

I didn't get that far, my wánking chariot was calling me.

Come to think of it, I've been doing an enormous amount of sleeping recently. I must be practising for death.
    I'm constantly tired, but apparently unable to sleep past about 6.30, meaning I'm in need of an afternoon nap most of the time.

Maybe I'm turning Spanish?

That really is a ridiculous length. 90 minutes seems a little short to me; I think we can all agree that 2 hours is the ideal length for a movie?
    Correct. Although I'd prefer 90 minutes over 3 hours every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm constantly tired, but apparently unable to sleep past about 6.30, meaning I'm in need of an afternoon nap most of the time.

Maybe I'm turning Spanish?
    That's odd, because for the past couple of years I've been springing forth from the scratcher at 06:30 ready to take on the world, only to collapse at 1 pm.

I'm already planning for walks to start at 05:30 each morning when up norf soon.

I used to be able to sweat comfortably in my pit until 9, no problem at all. And if a good drink were taken...