Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How was your weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am £750 lighter from a new washing machine and a new fan.

Friday night was our 10th wedding anniversary. We were in Hong Kong for the week. Came back overnight Sunday morning and landed at 5:30am.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Friday night was our 10th wedding anniversary. We were in Hong Kong for the week. Came back overnight Sunday morning and landed at 5:30am.
    Where did you stay in Hong Kong, a? I've got a trip there lined up for later in the year.

Brazilian meal followed bu the Harlem Globetrotters HG was obviously completely scripted but was great entertainment
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Brazilian meal followed bu the Harlem Globetrotters HG was obviously completely scripted but was great entertainment
    Why were you being followed by the Harlem Globetrotters, p?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why were you being followed by the Harlem Globetrotters, p?
    Needed a few tips on where 12 7ft black guys could go in Leeds without being racially abused
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Went to Londonderry on Sunday. Did a walking tour of the city walls and went to the exhibition in the Guildhall on the Plantation of Ulster. Not normally the kind of stuff I'd be up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    Went to Londonderry on Sunday. Did a walking tour of the city walls and went to the exhibition in the Guildhall on the Plantation of Ulster. Not normally the kind of stuff I'd be up to.
    is that anywhere near Derry, Norn?

Mostly had a sick kid rubbing snot all over me

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    Were you humming this as you went?

They'll fight and don't surrender
    But come when duty calls,
    With heart and hand and sword and shield
    We'll guard old Derry's Walls.

Yes, Derry City Council exists there :wink: . I should have called it the 'Maiden City'.

The tour guide actually started off with the naming of the City and the arguments it causes. Basically said you can call it what you want & nobody gives a sh_it. During the City of Culture year it was called 'LegenDerry'. It's funny because on the drive over most of the road signs have the London part spray painted over. Mad place.
    Last edited by Norn Iron; 04-10-2017 at 10:16 AM.